Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Filling up fast {Utah photographer}

Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that my summer sessions for June, July and August are almost full. I will only be taking few more sessions. Please email me if you are interested in a summer session. On that same note I am already booking into fall for limited dates as well. I will also have a small price increase for any sessions scheduled from Sept. through Dec. 2009 those prices are now current on my Fall/Winter 2009 Price List. I may open more dates in the future but for now my calendar is filling up fast. Please email me with any inquiries you may have. I will be out of town this Sat. Through Wed. but will have limited access to email so I will be getting all emails as I am able. I will be booking available dates on a first come first serve basis. And just a few pictures of my sweetie! We've waiting for the poppies to bloom, too bad it has been overcast for the whole week, I'm going back up when the sun is shining bright too!

DSC_6257 copyweb

DSC_6474 copyweb

6 comments:

Chellese Friday, June 05, 2009  

That first picture has my heart. Love it.

Meagan Caton Friday, June 05, 2009  

Oh my gosh. Those are beautiful. Your daughter is growing so fast.

Malea Friday, June 05, 2009  

I love love your work!! I look daily (do I dare admit!) You are so talented, your pictures are beautiful, and I love your music too!!!

Janae Saturday, June 06, 2009  

Do you mind sharing where the poppies are at? Love them!

Linnea Saturday, June 06, 2009  

That first picture is GORGEOUS.
Where did you find such beautiful flowers?
I love it. Love love love.

Jennifer Anderson Photography Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Tiffany-
I LOVE that first picture. Your daughter is darling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP