Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Julie and Jared Married {Utah wedding photographer}

I am so sorry I have been MIA lately I have just been so busy with just regular old daily grind stuff. I did also get a new 24" imac computer....so excited!! But the transition has got me a little confused and it's taking me a while to get used to it all. But I did get to shoot this beautiful wedding last weekend and I wanted to post my favorite image of the day, I should have more to come soon. Congratulations you guys, you really have been so, so, so much fun to work with!

Please, please print this one huge, I ADORE IT!
DSC_6236 copyweb

8 comments:

Unknown Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

All of your pictures are so BEAUTIFUL. The colors and most of all the beautiful light!!! How do you get the colors to be so vibrant? the camera, the lens or the post processing? Sorry I'm just over anxious to know :)

heddomarie Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I could just look at your work all day..

Aubrey Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Gorgeous!!!!!

Meghan Poort Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Tiffany! These are beautiful. Hope you are loving your new IMAC! Takes a little getting used to, but I would never go back now!

Karman Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Love it!!! I agree, it needs to be HUGE. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Love the image and by the way, once you go Mac, you never go back... :)
~Candice

Jenny Miller Thursday, June 04, 2009  

Loveliness!! Did you say you got a MAC???? YEAH! Yipee!! Call me....

Amy Friday, June 05, 2009  

Tiffany,
Thanks for doing Julie's wedding. The pictures are so great. It made her day even better knowing how good her pics will be. You are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP