Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I had so much fun last weekend! {Utah wedding and family photographer}

Well I am home and have sooo much to get done before the Ali Hohn workshop this weekend. But while I was gone I had a blast shooting a bit. My sweetest cousin got married in a beautiful country wedding (Congrats you guys!) and I spent about 5 minutes with them snapping away. Then I had so much fun with a sweet family too. The mom is a great photographer from Vegas and I seriously wonder how she does it all, running a successful photography business and she has 3 kids under the age of 3! She's a rock star and a sweetheart, thanks again Meghan! And a HUGE thank you to my sister who was such an awesome assistant to me! I have a million more to pictures share but it will probably be after the workshop so check back for more images from my last sessions and also some from the workshop!

This is my new FAVE!
DSC_7007 copyweb

DSC_7226 copyweb

DSC_7105 copyweb

DSC_6766 copyweb
DSC_6786 copyweb

DSC_6798 copyweb

16 comments:

Chellese Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

You rock, lady. I agree with you on your new fav. It's perfection. Have fun at the workshop and good luck with all the craziness this week.

Nicole Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

The light in these is amazing (as always)! I love the mailbox one. If that were my little girl I would blow that up HUGE!

Meghan Poort Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

Oh.. i am blowing that picture up huge Tiffany.. that is going on a canvas.. a big canvas! I had such a great time with you and I can't wait to see the rest!!!!

MariePhotographie Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

I can't even tell you what a treat it is to come here! So original, truly a breath of fresh air. That first one is soooo happy. :)

Linnea Thursday, June 11, 2009  

Your lighting is always so amazing. It blows me away. Best of luck with the workshop this weekend, wish I was going to be there! :-)

Janelle Joy Thursday, June 11, 2009  

I LOVE all of your fabulous locations! You really have such a talented eye in every aspect of photography!

Follow Your Art Photography Thursday, June 11, 2009  

Oh wow thanks so much everyone! I love what I do , really I do! It is always so awesome when your work is appreciated by your peers!

Stacy Laine Thursday, June 11, 2009  

Very beautiful! I love the mailbox one... so so cute1

Gabensysmom Thursday, June 11, 2009  

Gorgeous! LOVE it all! Great silhouette too!!

Jill Hardy Thursday, June 11, 2009  

man, I wish I could follow youaround for even a DAY! I LOVE the way you use light *sigh*

gorgeous work, and gorgeous subjects!!

Ketti Photography Thursday, June 11, 2009  

These are all so great, but that first one is just perfection! You rock!

Summer Thursday, June 11, 2009  

Tiffany, as always you work the light like no one else. These are just beautiful! Fab!

Cherron Thursday, June 11, 2009  

I love, love, love all of these!

Julia Friday, June 12, 2009  

You are so talented. :) Beautiful work.

lindsay Sunday, June 14, 2009  

You rock the light. Need I say more? So gorgeous!

Anonymous Saturday, June 20, 2009  

That one with the mailbox looks like it should be on the cover of Pottery Barn Kids!! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP