Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Want to buy some of the cutest clothes out there?? Check it out...Matilda Jane online trunk show!!

For those of you who know Matilda Jane, you know that you can never be disappointed with their quality, comfort, and most importantly style!! It's catwalk chic meets backyard comfort! Discover a new form of expression with sizing from 6mo-12 years, Inspire your little fashionista to seek out independence with endless compliments guaranteed! And don't worry now they have clothes for adults too, cute and I have to mention comfortable. And for photographers, what amazing pieces to photograph your clients in, the color, the texture, the funky combinations...a sure hit with your clients and a sure hit with your pictures. Here's the thing.....the new line Hammond Bay just barely launched and you can only buy it at a local trunk show or through an online hosted trunk show. The new lines SELL OUT FAST!! So I am excited to be one of the first to offer a show, which means you are more likely to get the styles in the sizes you want! So here's the info, don't miss out, I've already loaded up!!


I will be hosting a Matilda Jane Virtual Catalog Show
on Tuesday Feb. 16th, until noon on Thursday, Feb. 18th.
All orders must be placed by Noon on Thursday, Feb.18th.
Be one of the first in line to get some amazing pieces before they sell out!!
Please call or email your order to Becky our Trunk Keeper at
801-360-3109 or email to: beckyj@matildajaneclothing.com
She will also be available to answer any question you may have regarding sizing,
outfit combinations, direct shipping rates, etc.
Please also let her know that it is for
the Follow Your Art Photography show so you can save on shipping.

Here is a direct link to the Hammond Bay Collection: SERIOUSLY CUTE!!
http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/viewcategory.php?ID=19

You can also order from "The goods" section, tons more selction!!!
http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/



Happy Shopping!!!

And here's just a few pictures from the Hammond Bay Collection, there are a ton more too, seriously adorable right!! (P.S. I did not take these pictures, they are from the online website listed above, but to see a few I took with my daughter last summer in another Matilda Jane collection CLICK HERE, I just love how the clothes photograph!)

a9edb2bf4c8c6a70cd0dab0184d4c5a5-600-Auto-1-0

c8e114a5d6c474c73eb5ee3aa44b213d-600-Auto-1-0

74c97c3a1982337b865e86acc8979059-600-Auto-1-0

5e18cfe24f7f794a90326358d720e189-600-Height-1-0

d5e569706b640ab4b744d81ece32ef2b-600-Auto-1-0

a808ccd5cd77bb54183793b80992cd3e-600-Auto-1-0

22c295d8c77f1538970b66ef0d121aa3-600-Auto-1-0


1 comments:

Amy Waddington Photography Thursday, February 18, 2010  

Yay!! My client & I are ordering some now!!!! Look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP