Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Firty Four......{Utah Child Photographer}

Well today I turn Firty Four (34), as my sweetheart says anyways. I keep telling her that sounds waaay to close to Fourty Four...... not yet sweetie (thank goodness)! Well about a week ago I went up to Park Silly (a street fair up in Park City) with my baby and hubby. I hoped she would be up for letting me do a mini session with her so I prettied her up in some new Matilda Jane duds and I crossed my fingers. She was an angel, she must have known my birthday was coming up or something. She not only cooperated but she actually had so much fun! Well who wouldn't with hula hoops, sidewalk chalk, cotton candy, poodles with mohawks the size of ponies.......

I am soooo in love with every picture, I can't wait to make an album of these shots. I love how they tell such a fun story and I will forever remember what a big girl she was that day, so beautiful, so sweet, and so mine!

(SO it's 2am and I cannot pull myself away from looking at these pictures, I'm sitting here with tears falling down my cheeks, wondering what I ever did to deserve the most wonderful daughter ever, she's the best birthday present a girl could ask for, I love you a million times baby!)

blogtemplatelargeweb

18 comments:

Jeanette Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Very gorgeous! Love the outfit!
Happy birthday to you :)

Lacey Kohl Photography Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

OMG!!!! These are fantastic!! You are so lucky to have a wonderful daughter...I am still waiting for mine to cooperate! happy birthday. Oh...love the one in the window! my fave!!great job...of course you always do!

Brooke Snow Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Beautiful! As always! Such a darling girl! Happy Birthday to you! Hooray! Always love to see what you're doing! Keep it up!

heddomarie Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Very Beautiful! She is such a doll. Happy Birthday!

Chellese Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Happy Happy Birthday, Tiffany. I hope you have a great day. These pictures are priceless and an amazing gift just like you said. I have to agree the one in the window is my favorite. Her little fingers, everything. I can see why the tears were falling.

Kelle Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Looks like she had so much fun!! I love them, and Happy Birthday!!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

happy birthday!!! and ugh, she is too beautiful!!!

Anne Pearson Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Isn't it nice to know that you now have these FOREVER! So sweet...makes me want to capture more of my own. I turn 34 this year too...its gonna be a good year, I can feel it.

Chelsey Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Jen and her men Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

So precious. Of all the pictures I take, the ones of my boys are my very favorite. Love your work! Happy Birthday!!!

jennifer Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

beautiful images! happy birthday! i hope you had a wonderful day! :D

Andee Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

She is beyond beautiful! You captured some real treasures!

Michelle Kane Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

WOW-WE! I can see how you need an album dedicated just for these. So perfect.

Nicole Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

This is one of my all time favorite posts. These are wonderful! Hope you had a great birthday.

Follow Your Art Photography Wednesday, September 09, 2009  

Oh thank you all so much! She is my pride and joy. She has my heart that's for sure! Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was a very good day!

Jessica Taufer Monday, September 14, 2009  

She is SO cute! Let's get her in the November issue!

Tiffany Izatt Thursday, September 17, 2009  

I LOVE these photos! super amazing. you have got some talent!!

Jennifer Anderson Friday, September 18, 2009  

Tiffany-you got so many amazing, beautiful photos of her!! what a great bday gift for you. you are amazing and i hope you had an amazing day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP