Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009....hello 2010!!

I sit here totally amazed at how fast the years fly by the older I get. It has been 2 years now that I have owned a DSLR camera. I purchased my first camera (Nikon D80) a few days after Christmas 2007. What a crazy ride it has been thus far. It has been such a blessing for me to find my perfect creative outlet. I often tell people when they ask me why I chose photography "I finally found my canvas, the most perfect art for my soul." There is something so powerful to me to be able to freeze a split second of time, one perfect moment that will never be again. The perfect light fading into the horizon, the perfect kiss shared between mother and daughter, the perfect, priceless expression of my own child. I say it often but I truly love the art of photography and getting to do that for a living is beyond my wildest dreams. It has always been my honor to be able to be a part of my clients lives for a few hours and capture their love for each other.

I had nothing short of an amazing 2009. I was able to grow so much as a photographer and expand who I as am an artist. I've taken a look back at some of my favorite images from last year and I wanted to share them with you all. It is always so hard to choose "favorites" as so many of my images are very special to me. But for one reason or another the pictures I am posting below move me either creatively, artistically, emotionally, or they simply just make me smile. I hope you enjoy a quick glimpse of my journey in 2009.

So pretty

FYA_9928 copyweb

FYA_9802 copyweb

FYA_9648 copyweb

FYA_0597 copyweb

FYA_1413 copyweb

DSC_0226 copyweb

DSC_0984 copy2 web

DSC_1154 copyweb

DSC_2389 copyweb

DSC_2022 copyweb

DSC_2237 copyweb

DSC_1339 copyweb

DSC_2856 copyweb

DSC_2819 copyweb

DSC_3356 copyweb

DSC_4615 copyweb

DSC_4204 copyweb

DSC_5018 copyweb

DSC_5172 copyweb

DSC_6236 copyweb

DSC_6257 copyweb

DSC_7007 copyweb

DSC_6766 copyweb

DSC_8297web

DSC_8349web

DSC_8609web

DSC_8733web

DSC_8490web

DSC_8072bwweb

4picsweb


DSC_0100web

DSC_0337web

DSC_1962web

DSC_0766web

DSC_9083web

DSC_1049web

Oh to be in love!

DSC_2591web

DSC_2712web

DSC_2245web

Park City adventures

DSC_3945web

DSC_4670web

From the workshop

From the workshop

DSC_5767web

Tickle

My hubby on the fly

DSC_7221web

ag web

tripweb

Footprints

Nightime at the beach

Into the surf

DSC_9680web

ocf

aweb

rweb

DSC_1026

22 comments:

Nicole Friday, January 01, 2010  

Wow! What a fabulous year. Thank you so much for allowing me to learn from your amazing talent. I can not wait to see what you will do with 2010!

Happy New Year!!!

Unknown Friday, January 01, 2010  

I just love your photography! That must have taken a long time to upload all the pics! But I'm glad you did! I loved looking through all of them. My favorite is the couple through the umbrella!

sarah.elizabeth<3 Friday, January 01, 2010  

what a beautiful year. :]
still, you amaze me! i'm dying to know what equipment you use?
because whatever it is, i'm coveting it. and your amazing ability to create these beautiful pictures. :]

dsr Friday, January 01, 2010  

Beautiful work Tiffany! Love your style and your gorgeous color! That first portrait is amazing!

Chellese Friday, January 01, 2010  

I'm so glad I was also a part of your 2009 journey. Amazing work, Tiffany.

Serena Gene Sunday, January 03, 2010  

Eeesh... Your work is BEAUTIFUL! This is my first time here and I will definately be checking back for insperation. Your images are truly amazing.

Michelle C Sunday, January 03, 2010  

I am just so amazed at how good you are, and not only that, you've only been doing it for 2 years. You were meant to do it I guess! Beautiful work and congrats on the new one to be.

Moon family Sunday, January 03, 2010  

I love that you're not afraid to try new things. You do such amazing work and no matter how many times I've seen your pictures, I still can't seem to take my eyes off them! :)

Ashley Mae McKnight Sunday, January 03, 2010  

Tiffany (my Yoda) I just love you, you are so down to earth & yet such an inspiring person. I still cant believe how you have only been doing photography for a few years. Your work is flawless & perfecr. Cant wait to see what you do this year!!

Jean Smith Sunday, January 03, 2010  

uh-freaking-mazing. seriously.

Mahesh Sindbandge Monday, January 04, 2010  

I am bit fan of yours..I simply loved the colors in each photo and the art you captured :)

Angie Higa Tuesday, January 05, 2010  

Good for you! You just don't miss :) Keep up the good work, and here's to a wonderful 2010!

Crave Photography Wednesday, January 06, 2010  

Your body of work is nothing short of amazing. And the fact that you have gone from beginner to pro in such a short time just goes to show how talented and creative you are! I always look forward to your posts. SO glad I somehow stumbled on to your blog those few years ago! Best of luck for 2010!!

Anonymous Wednesday, January 06, 2010  

All stunning Tiffany. I remember most of these images from following your blog this past year. It was AWESOME that I was able to meet you and be a part of your first workshop this past year. Thank you again. You have helped me and my images. God bless you and I can't wait to see your fabulous work in the coming years!

Melissa Wednesday, January 13, 2010  

Stunning! Your photos are gorgeous!

Ali Sunday, January 17, 2010  

Tiffany, I absolutely adore your work. It's so beautiful. I am so so so glad not only we have become good friends this year but we have gotten to hang out not once but two times. You are a beautiful woman and a beautiful person. I love you!

ali hohn :)

Cherron Tuesday, January 19, 2010  

Oh, what a fantastic year, Tiffany!! These were so amazing and fun to look through.

April Kitchin Thursday, January 21, 2010  

I love your work! Keep it up! I can't wait to see what you do i 2010!

Malea Friday, February 05, 2010  

Wow!!! I love love your work! I check weekly to see what is new! I also put your blog on while I work and listen to your awesome music!!!
You are awesome!!!! :)

Dana Thursday, February 11, 2010  

Your photography journey has been so much faster than for most of us. Thanks for sharing your talent. I hope I can see some progress of my own this year!

Roger Whiting Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Great use of focus in the photography, and love your logo :)

Photo On Canvas Wednesday, September 15, 2010  

Just brilliant photography.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP