Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rest In Peace Patrick Swayze

My heart is sad today. So many great memories of growing up and all of the Patrick Swayze movies. The outsiders was always a huge favorite of mine. Dirty Dancing came out when I was in 7th grade, I can still remember seeing it in the movie theaters and I listened to that soundtrack ENDLESSLY. I had the hugest crush in 7th grade on Jeff and The song Hungry Eyes was always the song we would dance to. I can still remember what I wore when I went to see Ghost in 9th grade, we waited in line for hours to get in, and I cried so much throughout that movie. Red Dawn is still one of my all time favorites, and point break too. So many wonderful memories........rest in peace.......

3 comments:

Chellese Monday, September 14, 2009  

I just read the news a minute ago. I watched Dirty Dancing like a billion times. Sad.

Jen and her men Tuesday, September 15, 2009  

It is so sad. But on a happy note, you are my favorite photographer ever!!! (and I am one myself so that says ALOT!) I love your work and hope someday to have you do some for us :)

Anne Pearson Tuesday, September 15, 2009  

I swear we have the same memories...each movie you brought up...and the songs. Good memories....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP