Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, September 11, 2009

A night full of fun light {Utah wedding photographer}

I had the fun opportunity to do bridals/groomals for Malae and Clayton. She told me she loved my use of creative light so that's what we were shooting for. It was fun session, lots of great light, and lots of love between these two! And another huge shout out to my assistant Chellese, who is not only the best assistant ever but such a great friend and she makes me laugh, you ROCK girl!!

I'm also so excited for my workshop that is just about a week away, so watch for fun pictures from that soon! Oh and I have another new post below too, it's a fun one so check it out!

DSC_4253web

I just loved her red shoes!
DSC_4346web

DSC_4429web

I adore this shot!
DSC_4463web3

DSC_4533web

I was so excited to see the results of this shot, I was trying out some new lighting tricks, love this shot!
DSC_4666web

DSC_4650web

DSC_4670web

11 comments:

Rhonda Friday, September 11, 2009  

wow - can i get married again? maybe i'll wear my wedding dress to our session next month.

as always, simply beautiful!

Harmony Friday, September 11, 2009  

These are absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to get married again too. Her dress is FABULOUS! Tiff you are AMAZING!!

Chellese Friday, September 11, 2009  

I just love seeing your creative juices flowing. You always push to try new things. I want to be like you!

Follow Your Art Photography Friday, September 11, 2009  

Thanks girls!!

And Chellese....MWAH!! Your are so amazing yourself!!

Unknown Friday, September 11, 2009  

WOW! I love the black and white with the sun flare. Those turned out amazing. I would hang those up if it were me!

Carrie Friday, September 11, 2009  

they just keep getting more and more amazing.....what a treasure she will have i agree your use of light is one of my favorites....please please please say your workshop is open to everyone!

Jenny Miller Friday, September 11, 2009  

Looking good Tiff! Are you ready?? We better grab a second before the busy season hits full force....or did it already...LOL

karlee Friday, September 11, 2009  

stunning. I loved all the different ways you used light in this session. simply stunning.

crave photography Monday, September 14, 2009  

Ohhhh la la, these are gorgeous!

Kristen Tuesday, September 15, 2009  

I love the lighting! Awesome!

Katie Smith Friday, September 18, 2009  

Goregous work as usual, Tiffany. #6 is breathtaking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP