Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meet Emily {Utah High School Senior Photographer}

So as promised here are the rest of Emily. She was so much fun to work with, up for anything, and so beautiful....a perfect combination. We had the most amazing weather and light this night, so needless to say I had a lot fun. Thanks again Emily!! Oh and if you didn't see her sneak peek, check it out (:

Oh and I also wanted to thank all of you who have sent me emails abut hosting another workshop. I am not announcing any concrete dates as of yet, but I will probably host another in the spring of next year, so if you are interested, shoot me an email and I'll add you to the list of those interested and will contact you if I host another....thanks!!

DSC_5734web

DSC_5707web

DSC_5677web

web2
Of course I had to catch a bit of flare!
DSC_5624web

DSC_5487web

DSC_5657web

web5

DSC_5557web
Because your never to old to spin with your arms stretched out wide (:
web3
Emily is a very talented artist!! This is her own painting on the right, she forgot her brush so we improvised with a weed (: Hey whatever works!
web1

DSC_5849web
Thanks again Emily, you were a blast!
DSC_5926web

8 comments:

Jeanette Thursday, September 24, 2009  

She's beautiful!! LOVE that dress!

Chellese Thursday, September 24, 2009  

I love the blue chair one, the close up of her face in the black jacket, the one inside the weird hatch thingey. So many to love. She's lucky to have such a variety of looks.

Trina Davis Friday, September 25, 2009  

Hi, I'm following you from Anchorage, AK and have been so impressed with your work. My husband and I are a team that started a few months ago. He's the camera guy and I like to edit and pose our clients. :) I was wondering if you would share a few tips on how to get the skin powdery, and creamy with out losing the definition. We have lot's of software, but I haven't been abele to get the same affect. I see that the eyes are touched up which I love. And are you reflecting light or using strobes? All your photos are so clear and crisp with beautiful milky skin. Would you be willing to share a few idea?

Thanks so much and keep up the amazing art work. Love it and always looking forward to more. :)

Trina Davis
trinadavis@gmail.com

Emily Hartvigsen Friday, September 25, 2009  

Wow!!! I love that first picture! You're are so talented.
I'm Emily by the way. I came across your blog somehow...can't remember how. :) But your work in incredible, and I instantly became a fan!
I can't wait to see what you do next.

Follow Your Art Photography Friday, September 25, 2009  

Thanks so much everyone!!

Nice to meet you Emily, I'm glad you found me!

Trina, thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I do teach workshops and go over all of the questions you have asked. If you would like me to notify you if I have another in the future please email you information (:

Amy Sunday, September 27, 2009  

Awesome as always. I love that picture of her painting. Looks like the workshop went well. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Karla Lewis Sunday, September 27, 2009  

Beautiful pictures! She is darling! Love her dress, do you know where she got it? You have fabulous pictures!

dsr Tuesday, October 13, 2009  

What a beautiful senior! I love your sunflare photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP