Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Me and Mine {Utah family photographer}

I am so happy I got to spend the day with my family up in the canyon enjoying the beautiful fall leaves. I am just not sure where the year has gone?? But it has made it's way around again to my most favorite time of the year. Fall to me is my heaven. The colors, the smells, the weather. I could live in this short few weeks all year long. It just makes my soul sing.......It was a PERFECT day, the kind that makes you count your blessings over and over again, I love my little family!! And of course my camera was in tow, here are just a few of the pictures that make my heart happy (:

This one just might make it's way to a canvas.
DSC_6295web

DSC_6367web

DSC_6229web

DSC_6214web


So my husband offered to take my picture in the leaves (he did a pretty good job too), and who was I to say no (: I am rarely on the other side of the camera, so I guess today was my day!
DSC_6581web

I've been wanting to take some pictures of my husband fly fishing, and it was perfect. The light was amazing, the scenery was breathtaking, the fish were biting and I have to say my husband is so handsome!
DSC_6758web

DSC_6769web

This shot is not the best technically but I was so excited I got this shot...too cool!
DSC_6726web


My husbands catch of the day, taken by the catch of his life....
DSC_6670web

Love this shot ...... Love you babe!
DSC_6845web

11 comments:

mdwriggs Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

What a wonderful way to spend the day. I love the 'possible' canvas.
You are blessed ;)

BellaRosePhotography Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I love the ones of you husband fishing too. River Runs Through It all the way. You guys are the perfect little family!

Jeanna Hayes Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

I found your blog and adore your style! You have a beautiful family - that top picture is adorable with your hubby and kiddo! And fly fishing? How COOL of a hobby is that?!

Ingenious Life Photography Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

What beautiful pictures! I can't wait until the leaves start changing here in Kentucky! :)

Anonymous Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

These are so beautiful! I love the fish shot.

Jeanette Tuesday, September 29, 2009  

What very special photos! Love the fishing shots

Anonymous Wednesday, September 30, 2009  

These are just wonderful. I LOVE the first shot of your hubby fishing with the sun reflecting off his line. So cool! And I love how you said the shots were taken by the catch of his life.
You're beautiful Tiffany. I love the new photo of you! =)

vsm/whirling dirvish photography Wednesday, September 30, 2009  

Too cute for words! Makes me want to go and fish the Snake! Argh livin' in TX has some major disadvantages!!!

Gorgeous shots! You're bokeh is making me drool! LOL!

Chellese Wednesday, September 30, 2009  

Tiffany when I scrolled down to the picture of you it blew my socks off. You are hot! I heart all of these pics. Glad you have this perfect day captured.

linda hunsaker Monday, October 05, 2009  

Awesome pictures of you and your family...you look beautiful!!! Oh do I miss the fall leaves!!!

Julie Clegg Monday, October 05, 2009  

These are so fun! Very cool and so beautiful there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP