Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, September 4, 2009

A fun night in Park City with a fun family! {Utah Family Photographer}

Well I got to spend a few fun days up in Park City this last week. I had a fun session with my daughter (which is coming soon) and then ventured up again for a family session. I used to work with this family's sweet mom so it was so much fun to see her again. They have had the same photographer for, get this 25 years (wow right) and she retired and they trusted me to take her place this year (can you say just a little nervous....). So while there are always a few obstacle to overcome at every session, we ended getting some fun and beautiful shots. Oh and a huge shout out to dad who will be racing in the Kona Iron Man race this Oct. For those of you who do not know what that is.....well, let me fill you in just a bit. It's held every fall in the US city of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, the race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile bike ride across the Hawaiian lava desert, and ending with a 26.2 mile marathon along the coast of the Big Island. My husband has done a half iron man which I thought was simply amazing. But a full Iron man is probably the most prestigious athletic event ever. Good Luck to you, may your feet be light, your hopes high and your successes bigger than you ever imagined!! Thanks again for such a fun night...now onto the pics...lots and lots of pics (:

We started off with the youngest in my studio. She has such a sweet, soft soul. Loved her!

DSC_3207web

DSC_3194web

DSC_3241web

DSC_3329web

DSC_3325-2web

DSC_3495web

DSC_3527web

DSC_3625web

They call their grandma "Lady", gotta love that!
DSC_3586web

DSC_3981web

DSC_3989web

DSC_3679web

DSC_4081web

DSC_3646web

DSC_3457web

DSC_3757 copyweb

DSC_3854web

DSC_3858web

DSC_3889web

DSC_3885web
This is my favorite jumping shot of all time, just love it! Look at dad he's got some serious hops! I guess that's what you can expect from an Iron Man (;
DSC_3945web

DSC_3976web

DSC_4028web

DSC_4047web

DSC_4059web

And I have to end it with this shot, makes me laugh out loud, hahahaha!!! So cute right?
DSC_4070web

21 comments:

hcrjfrandall Friday, September 04, 2009  

Beautiful! Love your work!

Chellese Friday, September 04, 2009  

I love love love the silly ones.

Heather Latimer Friday, September 04, 2009  

First off, this family picked the best photographer in Utah to do their session! Your work is amazing, and it is evidenced here. The studio ones take my breath away. Simply gorgeous. And I don't think it's possible to pick a favorite from the outside images!
Stunning work, again, Tiffany!

Cherron | Raining Light Photography Friday, September 04, 2009  

Oh, these are so fantastic! I don't even know if I could pick a favorite. I do really love the last few shots with just the kids, but all of them are amazing. :)

Anonymous Friday, September 04, 2009  

These are phenomenal!! You are amazing Tiffany! What a beautiful family... they will be thrilled with these pictures!

Megan Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Awesomeness! Their outfits are killer and I love your processing. :)

keri Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Beautiful! What a gorgeous family!

Dana Jackson Saturday, September 05, 2009  

I love how you've catured this family. The 4yr old's showcase in studio is breathtaking - and I love, love, love the end series of the three kids - they are having fun, being silly, being REAL!
Beautiful work!

Krysten Saturday, September 05, 2009  

What a beautiful, fun family! I just love the studio shots of the little girl. She's gorgeous when she smiles AND when she's serious. Great work.

Anna Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Wow,the way you captured this beautiful family is amazing!!!

jeanette Saturday, September 05, 2009  

They're absolutely wonderful!! Love the outfits and the setting, and the whole thing!

Brandi Saturday, September 05, 2009  

WOW!!! I am LOVING this session, I tried really hard to choose a favorite, but honestly, I just couldn't! They're all so stunning.

What a beautiful family!

mdwriggs Saturday, September 05, 2009  

What a beautiful family! Great amazing precious moments caught on camera. Wonderful work!

These children are SO cute.
Thumbs up !

Stephanie Bowling Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Wow! These are amazing! What a gorgeous family! I'm sure they'll have a hard time choosing faves from all of these!

Laurie Sachs Photography Saturday, September 05, 2009  

What an amazing session and such a cute family! Their wardrobe choices and adorable kids plus your photographer were a winning combo for sure!

Debbra Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Simply gorgeous Tiffany! The studio shots are stunning and what a great location! Amazing job as usual Tiffany! They are going to have a hard time picking which ones to print!!! I say all of them! :)

Shannon Saturday, September 05, 2009  

What a gorgeous family! The studio shots are simply beautiful. And I love the connection you see in the family shots. I'd be hard-pressed to choose a favorite.

Crave Photography Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Perfection every time! I've come to expect nothing less. You are so good at what you do!!! They are in good hands for the next 25 :)

Michelle Kane Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Beautiful work! Love your rich colors.

Anonymous Saturday, September 05, 2009  

What a darling family!!! And an awesome sneak peek!!! U are so j spiring and i LOVE your work! I am sure you will be this fams next forever photographer. I may have to start flying to UT for my fam portraits!

Jaimie Sunday, September 06, 2009  

These are just beautiful!! I love their outfit choices, too. Just simply amazing. The family will absolutely cherish these for a lifetime! I think they made a great choice in a new photographer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP