Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet Christi 2010 Cedar High! {Utah Senior photographer}

Ok so you know your going to have a fun session when a beauty like this is in front of your camera! This adorable senior is from Cedar City and will be my senior rep down there. I have family in Southern Utah and travel down there frequently so I will now be offering sessions down south! Dates will be limited so please contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I officially have an overload of pictures for this post. I just couldn't wait to get home and start editing these pictures, seriously doesn't she look like a model for Abercrombie? With the combination of her perfect smile, strawberry blond hair, beautiful freckles, and her amazing personality this session was a instant favorite of mine. Thank you girls for a FUN night! I hope you love them! And a huge Thanks you to my sweet sister who has become a pro assistant and reflector holder, you rock sis!! And thanks to all of you who take the time to leave me comments, they always make me smile!

My new favorite picture!
DSC_0766web

DSC_0762web

DSC_0775web

DSC_0717web

DSC_0704web

DSC_0548web

DSC_0570web

DSC_0585web

DSC_0619web

DSC_0624web

DSC_0643web

DSC_0654web

DSC_0669web

DSC_0686 copyweb

DSC_0678web

DSC_0690web

DSC_0796web

And I also went to my cousins wedding this weekend and grabbed a couple of quick shots of both her and my other cousin who will have her first baby next month! Congratulations to both of you!!

DSC_0529 copyweb

DSC_0469web

8 comments:

Aimee Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

Wow, gorgeous work Tiffany! Just beautiful!

Jessica Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

What a beautiful girl, Tiff! These are all lovely as usual. I am really enjoying your OCF work. I love the light in that last one of her:).

Harmony Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

Beautiful...as always. I wish I could have had some great senior pics like these back in the day!

Caylee Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

Tiffany! These are awesome, I love them all.

Anonymous Wednesday, August 05, 2009  

I am in AWE of your ability to capture light. It's just amazing to me. Fantastic work Tiffany!

Vanessa Wednesday, August 05, 2009  

Hey you...I LOVE these...WOW!! You ROCK! Everything Perfection!

Andee Sunday, August 09, 2009  

You are the master of sun flare! I love these!

Jennifer Anderson Tuesday, August 18, 2009  

so, so amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP