Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I should be sleeping {Utah Family Photographer}

Well it's been a crazy few days for me. Session on Sunday, session on Monday, and surgery for my husband this morning......and I'm still awake. Call me crazy but I just can't sleep. My sweet mother in law stayed with my husband tonight at the hospital recovering so I could come home to my little girl. I will be back to him bright and early but I just couldn't sleep tonight. He did pretty good but was very sick today and pretty medicated. Well, I thought I'd get some work done tonight so he can have my FULL attention this coming week.

So anyways, I stayed up working on a few sessions. I spend the evening last night with a FUN family from Canada. This sweet families mom Shellie, is an awesome photographer! Check her out here! Anyways I was so flattered when she chose me from a long list of talented Utah photographers to shoot her family while they're here on vacation. The session was so much fun and full of energy with her adorable 4 boys, we grabbed some greats shots and had a blast! Thanks again, Shellie......I wish you didn't live soooo far away! ( And a huge thanks to my awesome assistant Chellese too!) Here's the pics, love, love, love em!

DSC_9950web

DSC_9879web

DSC_0035web

DSC_0067web

DSC_9821web

DSC_9758web

DSC_9769web

DSC_9824web

DSC_9839web

DSC_0015copy2 web

DSC_0027 copyweb

DSC_0129web

DSC_0100web

16 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

No wonder why she picked you! You seriously are the best, your silhouettes are beyond perfection! LOVE all of these.

Jessica Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

Shellie, you look fabulous! What a good-looking set of boys you have.

Tiff, these are so great! Love all the family group shots--what wonderful variety:).

Shellie Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

HE, HE! I'm sooo happy!!! These are WONDERFUL Tiffany (just like I knew they would be!)

I hope your hubby is doing better today, whenever I hurt myself, it's always worse day two, so I hope that's not true for him, and he has a great day... :0) !

I'll call you later
-Shellie

Mark, Holly and Boys Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

These are fantastic as usual - I particularly adore the silhouettes, especially the one of the boys...love it!!!

Nicole Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

These are stunning. I love the fist one. I think it speaks a thousand words. Hope your hubby is feeling better. Take care!

Kelle Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

Love these!! Awesome as always, the silhouettes especially! Hope your hubby's feeling better soon!

Chellese Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

The silhouettes are amazing! The one of the boys and their rocks makes me smile, but the one of Shellie looking up at hubby is my fav.

I've been thinking about you and your family, Tiffany. I hope hubby recovers quickly.

Jean Smith Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

oh my GOSH...this is me with my kidlets in a few years (i have four boys as well). i would kill to have such a fabulous session with my hubby and four boys!!! LOVE all of the images!!!

Andee Wednesday, July 22, 2009  

Your the master of silhouettes! These are great pictures of a family just being themselves!

Unknown Thursday, July 23, 2009  

Stunning work!

Amy Thursday, July 23, 2009  

Tiffany I love these pictures. I really love the first one. I think it expresses how each parent feels. I hope Rory is feeling better.

Jeanette Thursday, July 23, 2009  

What a gorgeous family, and I LOVE the silhouette shot!

Carrie Thursday, July 23, 2009  

i love the idea of the first shot as well! as for having 3 boys, i know just how that feels! way to capture a feeling with photography! love it.

Anonymous Thursday, July 23, 2009  

Tiffany you are awesome, I can't wait to learn from you. I hope your husband is feeling better! I really want to learn your silhoutes I try but havent really tried to hard to acomplish it. You are good.

Caylee Monday, August 03, 2009  

Awww, these are great! Good job girly! I also love the silhouettes, very cool. :)

Claire Monday, August 17, 2009  

Love these! Shellie you have a beautiful family! You are HOT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP