Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, May 11, 2009

In honor of moms {utah family photographer}

A Heart Just like Mom

I May not pray often, and I may not pray enough
but when I do, this is what I ask of you..

God please give me a heart just like hers
She loves unconditionally, no matter what, no matter who..

God give me courage to be like her
She's very brave, she makes me unafraid..

God give me wisdom just like hers
She knows everything, big and small, she's there to help through it all..

God give me strength just like hers
She's been knocked down, yet she stands strong for another round..

God give me beauty just like hers
When she smiles it gives me that feeling that everything will be okay,
and all my problems disappear for awhile....

God give me generosity just like hers
She helps the helpless, she never thinks of herself and she's so
un-selfish....

God- someday, if I'm at least half the mom she was to me, I'll know that you were listening On the day that I prayed.

Thank you mom for any and everything you have done for me, what a great example you have been to me! (My beautiful mom, my baby and me)
DSC_4112 copy web

Before I was a Mom

Before I was a Mom -
I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about how late I got into bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.
Before I was a Mom -
I cleaned my house each day. I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby. I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous. I never thought about immunizations.
Before I was a Mom -
I had never been puked on - Pooped on - Spit on - Chewed on, or Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and My thoughts. I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom -
I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests...or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin. I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a Mom -
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom -
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important.
Before I was a Mom -
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had never known The warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.

you are my heart and soul ....I love you a million times!
DSC_3832 copyweb

A huge thanks to my assistant Chellese for taking these beautiful pictures (on very, very short notice), of my mom my baby and I.

I'll be back with more posts soon!! Lots of stuff to update on to, check back!

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

10 comments:

April Monday, May 11, 2009  

How beautiful, both the pictures and the words! Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous Monday, May 11, 2009  

Simply beautiful. Good for you for getting in some pictures--they will be treasures for all of you! The one of you and your daughter is so precious too--I love it.

Melissa G.
MT

Lesley Monday, May 11, 2009  

Wow these are fantastic, and your words made me tear up a little and put a little longing in my heart to have the same feelings...one day.

rebecca Monday, May 11, 2009  

beautiful photos! and I HAVE to know where you got your dress! :)

Mark, Holly and Boys Monday, May 11, 2009  

These are beautiful! I'm so glad that you were able to get back down to the orchard!...and your daughter's little outfit is super cute too.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Monday, May 11, 2009  

beautiful!!! happy mothers day to you and your beautiful family :)!!

Follow Your Art Photography Monday, May 11, 2009  

Thanks everyone! I am so happy to have some pictures of all of us together!

Oh and Rebecca I got my dress at Down East outfitters, it's so comfy....I'm all about comfy!

Chellese Monday, May 11, 2009  

Tiffany, your talents never cease to amaze. I loved everything you wrote. Very touching and very true about motherhood. I hope your Mother's Day was beautiful. SOOOOO glad we got some good pictures.

Jenny Miller Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Gorgeous! Now we need to do some of just you! SOON! I'm Ready!

Andee Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Those pics are just so precious. You are all just beautiful and your work....always superb!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP