Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

3 generations of beautiful {Utah family photographer}

This session was the session that almost never was......My sweet client had the vision of a session in a beautiful full bloom cherry orchard with her mother and grandmother. Well, we both watched carefully and scoped out numerous locations. Every time a date would line up for all four of us it would rain or the orchard had already bloomed (I think we rescheduled about 4 times). It was crazy, so I finally tracked down an orchard that had not bloomed yet down in Santaquin. I swear they must have thought I was crazy at this orchard, I called them everyday to see if they were in full bloom. Well, we finally decided we were going to go rain or shine and see what we could come up with. When I left my house for the session, it was a bit cloudy but nothing too crazy. But as I drove closer to Santaquin, I drove straight towards this huge ugly black cloud. Just as I was about to take the exit I was in a downpour. Oh man I was so bummed I thought we may not catch a break. Well about 10 minutes after we all arrived the rain stopped....woohoo. We were all so thrilled. I'm not a fan of shooting with overcast skies, seeing that I LOVE my back light and all. But we were just so thrilled it wasn't pouring anymore. So with all of our obstacles I think we got some great shots. Thanks for being patient for your sneak peek. I had a blast with you girls!

DSC_3725 copyweb

DSC_3672 copyweb

DSC_3728 copyweb

My client made these bracelets for all of them to wear, so beautiful right?
DSC_3688 copy web

Check back in the next few days I have an amazing senior session to post!

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

9 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography Thursday, May 14, 2009  

these are gorgeous!!! love, love, love th orchard!!

Aubrey Thursday, May 14, 2009  

Really beautiful pictures! They will cherish these forever :)

Jackie Thursday, May 14, 2009  

beautiful!!! all of them, it's like I could feel their love for each other. Does the grandma live in Syracuse?

Mark, Holly and Boys Thursday, May 14, 2009  

So worth the wait! These are beautiful! Thank you so much for being so patient with scheduling (and re-scheduling!) this session...these pictures will be such a treasure for us to have. Love, love, love them!

Melissa Thursday, May 14, 2009  

Beautiful!! The wait and patience was well worth it, these are wonderful!

Mark, Holly and Boys Thursday, May 14, 2009  

Yup, the grandma lives in Syracuse :)

Ashley Mae McKnight Thursday, May 14, 2009  

Holy moly these are beautiful, they seriously look 'heavenly'- as cheesy as that sounds! You are amazing, flawless as usual!

Heather M Friday, May 15, 2009  

Tiffany! These are stunning. I can't even tell there was overcast. Their outfit coordination was perfect for the setting. Gorgeous!!!

mirka Friday, June 05, 2009  

all your work is incredible!!!! gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP