Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yep it's official I love what I do!! {Utah engagement photographer}

OK so it's simple really, I LOVE my job! You know, I can't even call it a job. It's a passion, it's a blessing, I'm so lucky. I've had a smile on my face all night thinking about the great couple I worked with, the beautiful weather, the fun pictures and getting to do what I love to do, telling a story through beautiful moments captured.

I had sooo much fun tonight shooting my first ever engagement session. (and a huge thanks to my assistant Chellese too!) What a gorgeous couple and seriously sooo much fun. They were so up for anything, full of laughter and smiles and well,,, so in love!

Here are just a few, of course I'll have many, many more to share. But I will be out of town until Mon. so I will answer all calls and emails on Mon. So make sure to check back to see the rest of the pics!!

DSC_0984 copy2 web

DSC_1084 copyweb

DSC_1223 copyweb2

DSC_0806 copyweb

DSC_0766 copyweb

DSC_1276 copyweb
the ring shot

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

22 comments:

Beth Benoit Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

I just LOVE all of your work! I feel a bit like a stalker now! LOL! Anyway, 1&6 are my favorites, breathtaking!

Jean Smith Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

ohhhhh...these are soooo pretty! the couple is gorgeous and your lighting, color, and clarity is fantastic as ever!

Mark, Holly and Boys Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

These are stunning! What a beautiful couple. I couldn't pick a favorite, but I do love the first and last ones! Fantastic work as usual!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

picking my jaw up off of the ground now :)!! wow!! stunning!! beautiful couple combined with the most beautiful pictures ever is perfection :)!! loved these.

Jill Hardy Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

absolutely stunning! gorgeous couple and fabulous work!!!

Anonymous Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

My goodness girl! You just keep amazing me. I LOVE the first and last one but they are all beautiful.

Melissa G.
MT

Follow Your Art Photography Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You guys are awesome!

Andee Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

I am always sooooo impressed with your work!

Chellese Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

Tiffany, these pictures are blowing my mind. No kidding. You inspire me. Her head in his lap - amazing! That silhouette shot - unbelievable. That's it, it's settled, you're a genius.

Heather M Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Its really not fair to have such beautiful clients ALL of the time!! These are magnificent in color, comp and your locations are fabulous! You do such great work!!!

Nicole Udy Photography Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

These are just amazing!! I love love love doing E sessions!!

MariePhotographie Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Wow, wow, wow. WOW!

MariePhotographie Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Wow. Wow. WOW! I've got butterflies. You are soooooo good!

Anne Pearson Photography Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Offically..COOL! This session is awesome!

April Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Holy Smokes! Those are simply HOT! You are sooooo good!

Tara Thursday, April 09, 2009  

Great job! I love them. And the one with the sun shining through, perfect! Amazing work as always.

Ashley Mae McKnight Friday, April 10, 2009  

That sunflare one is unreal! You rock with engagements girl! Well, you are good at all you do. Beautiful, it doesnt get more beautiful than this!

heddomarie Sunday, April 12, 2009  

Sooo awesome! You always have such beautiful people to work with too! I can't believe this is your first engagement. :) Of course.. you rocked it!

strickland party of six Monday, April 13, 2009  

Tiffany, It's Harmonie again. seriouly AMAZING JOB... Hope you had a good weekend and a nice break. talk to you soon***

Jennifer Anderson Monday, April 13, 2009  

I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE 2 and 3. You are just amazing!!!

Tincha Monday, August 10, 2009  

Amazing photos.

Tincha Monday, August 10, 2009  

Amazing photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP