Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm back!{Utah photographer}

Well I'm back from my vacation and I've been sitting on my computer now for hours answering the many, many emails I got while I was gone. I think I'm finally through, whew.....I had a blast at Zion with the family and just hanging out for Easter. I photographed my sister family also, which was fun! It was a blast and a much needed break. I have a good handful of pictures to come!

And a bit of eye candy...here are a few more of the happy couple I worked with last week. Can I just say I have so many awesome shots I may share more haha!!

DSC_1154 copyweb

DSC_0874 copyweb

DSC_0940 copyweb

DSC_1100 copyweb

DSC_0962 copyweb

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

12 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Do you mind me asking, what camera do you use to take those cute poloroid pictures? Great job! I love your work... do you do mentoring sessions?

strickland party of six Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Tiffany I love the polorid shot I have been wondering the same thing about the comment #1 I think it is a photoshop thing isn't it I have seen something similar to it if its not. but I truly love it and I wished it was me being your mentor this time. wish me luck and I got my camera and well lets just say I am afraid to touch it, scared that i am going to break it or touch teh wrong button and not know what to do. HELP!!! you have my e-mail. tata for now.

Sarah Mansur Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

I LOVE these! Wow! The colors are perfect, and I love that flair! What a cute couple!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

i would love any and all info that you have on your mentoring sessions!! beautiful!! love the first shot!! so simple yet so orginal!!

Linnea Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

The umbrella shot is so awesome! Love it!

Anonymous Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

These are so beautiful! I usually HATE engagement pictures, they are always so cheesy. But these are amazing and original. Great job!

Malea Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

I too LOVE your work! I am so glad I found your blog. It is very inspiring. I look at it, and listen to the music when I am working away on the computer!! (Great taste in music as well as awesome photographer!!) I too would be very interested in some mentoring sessions!!

Ashley Mae Photography Thursday, April 16, 2009  

that 1st shot is awesome, all of your shots are INCREDIBLE. Perfection once again :)

Nicole Thursday, April 16, 2009  

I actually got butterflies when I read, "this is for a mentoring session". That's me!!! I am so excited for May 5th, and feeling pretty lucky to learn from someone with such amazing talent. Thanks for the opportunity. See you soon.

Follow Your Art Photography Friday, April 17, 2009  

Thanks guys!! email me for more info on mentoring. I do a bit here and there, it's fun!

Smooth Sailing Saturday, April 18, 2009  

Wow, the girl in these photos looks so much like Jennifer Love Hewitt! They are just beautiful!!!
Thank you for posting them.

Raquel Acevedo Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

LOVE these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP