Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

No vacation for us......

Well I was supposed to be in Lake Havasu this weekend cheering the hubby on in the triathalon he raced. But both my baby and I got sick and I decided it would be best to stay home. Yesterday we both felt a bit better and we had such a fun time at a local nursery picking out flowers. The light was soo beautiful in there I grabbed a few picks. I would love to do an actual session in this nursery, so if anyone is game let me know! I also found a new location that I love and got my daughter's new pink skirt in the mail last week (from American Eagle's 77 kids) so I thought we'd try for a few more picks since she's been so hard lately. We were there for 10 minutes and I got a few I love. I'll be getting back to emails and messages tomorrow. Hope you all have had a great weekend.

FYA_1413 copyweb

FYA_1391 copyweb

FYA_1350 copycropweb

FYA_1285 copyweb

7 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys Sunday, March 22, 2009  

These are beautiful (as usual) and I can see so much of you in her in those last few!

Michelle Sunday, March 22, 2009  

Have to say...that last one is stunning.
Sorry you felt so crappy. Its going around my house too.
Good to see you're back up and at it.

Anonymous Sunday, March 22, 2009  

These are beautiful Tiffany!

Rhonda Sunday, March 22, 2009  

precious - she looks more and more like you!

Jessica Monday, March 23, 2009  

Sorry you've been sick. What a fun place to shoot! I have missed you lately:).

Anonymous Monday, March 23, 2009  

That first picture is amazing! I love your style of photography. All your pictures are gorgeous and have something that always catches my eye. I can never just browse through your photos because they are all so amazing I want to keep looking!
Jen

Brittany Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

Holy cow... she looks so much like you in these pictures. She is darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP