Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking for some fresh new faces!! Updated!

So here's the deal. I'm on the search for some fresh new faces to photograph. What does that mean? I'm looking to build my portfolio in a few areas and want to put out a model search for certain specific clients. What is it I'm looking for? Check out the list below. Please be aware that with these sessions I will require that a model release be signed so I can publish (on my blog or website) pictures from your session. All sessions will take place at the location and time of my choice. I will also be looking for those that will be willing to go along with my artistic vision of the session. You will receive the session free of charge with a free mounted 8x10 a $160 value! (with the option to purchase images on disc or prints at regular price, please email me for details). I will only be offering the free session and discount to the first person who books with me for each category, so all spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!

Maternity- I'm looking for a cute pregnant belly to photograph. I have a million ideas in my head for a fun maternity session. I'm looking for a stylish, fit, mom to be, willing to have her belly photographed, who will be in the 32nd-36th week of pregnancy in May, June or July. SESSIONS FILLED!

Newborn twins- Anyone have two little one's you're waiting on? I would love to work with twins, (geez, you think I might be a bit baby hungry(: ). I would need to photograph them within the first 10 days they are home for the best possible pictures so please keep that in mind. Still looking for sweet twins!

Babies- Must be between the ages of 6-10 months (in either Late May or June). The baby must be able to sit up unassisted. I love working with this age, oh it's so much fun, so please let me know if you are interested. (Ok it's official, I'm baby hungry!) Session filled!

Seniors- Updated!-I am looking for one stylish outgoing senior boy and one stylish outgoing senior girl who will graduate in 2010 and be willing to be a senior rep for me. This session will need to take place this summer. Please send me a picture if interested and contact me for full details.

Children of various races-while I have been so blessed to work with many beautiful children, I have had limited opportunities to work with children of different races other than caucasian. I would love to expand my portfolio to include beautiful children of all races and colors. Sessions filled

Please email me tiffany@followyourartphotography.com with any questions or to schedule. Thanks!!

1 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys Monday, March 23, 2009  

Oh, how I wish that I fell into any of these categories!! I let anybody I know (that may fit into one of the categories) know about this post though! How fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP