Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Words to live by......

I found this today while blog surfing and just wanted to share....

Take time to play with your kids more. Silly play.
Run around with them. They love it.
Sit and cuddle your kids as much as you can.
Make sure everyone knows how much you love them.
Sometimes you never have the chance to tell them again.
Don't sweat the small stuff. Some things just don't matter.
They mean something, but they really don't matter.
Hold yourself accountable.
Remember that everyone has a bad day once and a while. Just like you.
Don't get offended. Assume that whomever said it, just didn't get it out right.
Give others a break. We are all fighting our own battles.
Remember that people aren't always going to remember what you said,
But they will always remember how you made them feel. Make them feel special.
There are too many people out there who need someone really bad. Be that someone.
Sometimes all someone needs is a shoulder to cry on.
Give it to them and really listen. Don't keep your distance.
We are all supposed to be taking care of each other.
Life isn't about us, it's about everyone else.
Sometimes the simplest things to you, mean the world to someone else.
Give it to them.
Live by example.
Have Faith.
Remember . . . Life is Good.

3 comments:

Caylee Sunday, January 11, 2009  

Yay!!! That's awesome! Your pics look awesome by the way. Looks like you're doing well. Have a fabulous day. :)

Follow Your Art Photography Sunday, January 11, 2009  

Thanks for the inspiration Caylee!

Jaime Friday, January 16, 2009  

oh i sooo love this! great last session! YOU GO GIRL! J

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP