Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, January 12, 2009

More newness!

I just wanted to share a few more of this adorable newborn I did and one of his sweet sisters. Does this make anyone else baby hungry? Or just me?

This one was an instant favorite!
DSC_6931 copyweb

DSC_7046 copyweb1

DSC_7067 copyweb

DSC_7111 copy web2

no texture


Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

13 comments:

Caylee Monday, January 12, 2009  

OH! What sweet kissy baby lips - the last one is perfect! Everyone can remember their newborn making that little face - classic.

Wendy Monday, January 12, 2009  

oh my goodness so baby hungry!

Amy Monday, January 12, 2009  

Once again, love every single picture.
-Amy

Ali Monday, January 12, 2009  

Beautiful!!

Chellese Monday, January 12, 2009  

I love that last one with his eyes wide open, his forehead wrinkled and his lips puckered.

Tiffany, so so so good to talk to you today. Thanks for all your help!

MariePhotographie Monday, January 12, 2009  

The placement of the babes hands in those pictures is just pefect. I love them all!

April Tuesday, January 13, 2009  

I adore that last one! And the first one.....and all the ones in between :-)

Anonymous Tuesday, January 13, 2009  

OMG, that belly on the newborn. Just so razzible. LOL Beautiful job Tiffany!!

Andee Wednesday, January 14, 2009  

My favorite is the close up....but again I am obsessed with close ups! Beautiful work :)

Lisa Lenderink Photography Wednesday, January 14, 2009  

How sweet, all of them!

Jeana Bird Friday, January 16, 2009  

These are precious. I love the last one-perfection! Your work is beautiful!

Tina Ramirez Monday, January 19, 2009  

Breathtaking!

Meagan Caton Thursday, January 22, 2009  

Wow those are some gorgeous children! The one of him on top of the dressers is just too cute! I know what you mean about baby hungry. Yes! Sweetness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP