Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

So sorry

For all of you who have sent me questions via email, I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to get back to you. I have one sick little girl on my hands. Poor thing has the croup and has had 3 days of cough, 102+ fevering and no appetite.

UPDATE- Now my poor sweetie has 2 ear infections, has low oxygen levels also, continues to fever(up to 104 degrees) and has had very little to eat in the past few days. Please send your well wishes our way!!!

Most of you have questions on my equipment and my work flow. I shoot with a Nikon D300, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8 and a 24-70mm 2.8. I use CS3 and bridge to edit (I just bought lightroom 2 as well but have not used it yet)and my work flow is still a work in progress. I don't use actions much at all anymore as my own style is presenting itself more and more everyday. It's all a huge work in progress with me and really to be truthful I experiment A LOT with photoshop each and every session to see what new things I can find and create. I also attended the Brianna Graham workshop which helped me a lot with my work flow. She just released her new 2009 workshop schedule. I would highly recommend her workshop if you are looking for more in your photography. So for those of you who have contacted me asking about her workshop, yes it was worth it!!

So I hope to be back to blogging soon, off to snuggle and love my baby!

Tiffany

12 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Thursday, December 04, 2008  

sorry about the baby being sick that is the worste! i just wanted to say thanks for posting all this info. i am very new at this and have been so curious to know what equipment you use. let me know whe you start doing workshops, because i will be first in line :)!!

Kim Thursday, December 04, 2008  

Thank so much for the tips it is always nice to see what others have in their bags. Whatever your workflow is you are doing a great job, I just love your work. How do you get your colors to pop so much? Hope your daughter feels better real soon.

Rhonda Thursday, December 04, 2008  

sorry about your wee one! glad that you can be home with her and give her the attention she needs. get better girlie!

Ellie McFreaken Thursday, December 04, 2008  

Love your work! I was looking into Brianna's workshop and wondering what you learned the most there. How many people were in the class?
You probably learned a ton but your pictures are truly talent that comes from you!
Please email me if you get a chance...I know you are probably busy busy this time of the year!

Janae Thursday, December 04, 2008  

I just bought lightroom as well, and have loved it! You'll have to let me know what you think about it!

Marissa Vargason Saturday, December 06, 2008  

Awe poor baby! I hate the croup and seeing poor children sick, its so hard for them to understand why they feel so bad and we cant make them better :( I hope your little one feels better soon p&pt's coming your way!

On a side not your work has evolved so much! Im loving it! I really want to go to the brianna graham workshop, I mean REALLY! I just need to hold an auction or something to go lol.

Christina G Photography Saturday, December 06, 2008  

Oh...I am so sorry your little girl is sick. Hope she will get well soon. I will keep her in my prayers. keep us updated.

heddomarie Saturday, December 06, 2008  

Aww your poor lil sweetie!! I hope she gets feeling better. You are always so kind to answer peoples questions.

Rhonda Saturday, December 06, 2008  

prayers and good thoughts for your little sweetie. it is hard and even scary when they are so sick! the antibiotics WILL kick in soon and knock those ear infections out. i am hoping that in 24 hours you post that she is eating and feeling better....

Anonymous Sunday, December 07, 2008  

Poor thing. Hope things are turning around.

Jackie Sunday, December 07, 2008  

Just wanted to send my "Get Well" wish!

Angie Monson Sunday, December 07, 2008  

hope she gets better soon! My kids are sick right now too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP