Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sneak Peak!

I had so much fun working with this sweet family last night. This is the family of the photographer for Over the Moon Photography. It's a bit nerve wracking shooting for another photographer but I really did get so many great images! This was Jenny's idea to hike up to the top of this hill and I'm so glad we did (even in flip flops and heals). Here's just one for now, I just love it!! Back with more soon.

DSC_0806 copyweb

4 comments:

Cherron Friday, September 26, 2008  

What a great peek! Love that sky.

Anonymous Friday, September 26, 2008  

Ah, I know Jenny from ILP. She's a doll. And what an amazing shot! Is all the best photography talent in the country in Utah county?

Stephanie McBride Friday, September 26, 2008  

cant wait to see more! i absolutely love this image!

Anonymous Saturday, September 27, 2008  

I love checking your blog. You are a major inspiration to me. Good to see a photographer on the other side of the camera. Jenny's family is so cute. Your stuff is always amazing! (My hubby has started looking at your blog, too. He's becoming quite a fan of your work too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP