Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, September 26, 2008

I just love all of these!

Ok here's part two of this gorgeous family!! All I can say is that it really was so easy capturing great shots of all of them. The boys are all so dang cute, all of them look like little GQ models, and isn't mom a knockout! And again, I just love all of their clothes!! Perfect choices Jenny!! I am so thrilled with the way these have turned out (there are sooo many more too). I hope you love them!!!! It was so fun to meet your sweet family!!

My favorite from the night
DSC_0508 copyweb

DSC_0486 copyweb

DSC_0662 copyweb

DSC_0593 copyweb

For all of you photographers out there, ya know when you just see the perfect picture before you even snap, the light, the colors, the pose, the depth of field etc. all are just perfect? I just knew that this picture had all of those before I even pressed the shuttter. I adore it!!
DSC_0720 copyweb

DSC_0773 copyweb

and just one more silhouette. Because ya know me, I love silhouettes!
DSC_0817 copyweb

10 comments:

Summer Saturday, September 27, 2008  

Oh my heck!!! This is an amazing shoot! I love the colors! Those boys are GQ model material they are so cute and those sweet faces!!!!! Love it!!!

Cherron Saturday, September 27, 2008  

I LOVE the one of the boys in the bricks. That's fantastic and would be hanging very big in my house if I were their mom. Great job!

Jenny Miller Saturday, September 27, 2008  

Ohhhhh.....I can't tell you how PERFECT these are!!!!
You are a dream! I am about in tears....with joy!!

Vanessa Saturday, September 27, 2008  

Holy COW GIRL!! You are so ROCKIN IT!!! I love them! Beautiful! They are all so Perfect! GREAT JOB!!!!

heddomarie Saturday, September 27, 2008  

Wow!!I really love the one you saw before you snapped.. everything about it is PERFECT!!! Great shoot!

Michelle Saturday, September 27, 2008  

You are amazing girl!
I'm a fellow pyf'er and usually just lurk on your blog but I wanted to tell you how in awe I am at your work.
Keep on posting!

kyles anima Saturday, September 27, 2008  

AMAZING SHOTS

Jenny B Sunday, September 28, 2008  

Tiffany, You did an amazing job. The one of her with all the boys, wonderful. Wow Jenny is a stunner, I pictured her blonde for some reason, lol.

Anonymous Monday, September 29, 2008  

This is a fantastic session!! Gorgeous - love the locations too.

Lauriann Wednesday, October 29, 2008  

Jenny is a dear friend and you captured her family so perfectly. Her boys are all dolls and so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP