Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Loved this family!!!!

I was so excited when I scheduled this family! I had the opportunity to do newborn shots for the little one about a month back, and she is just the cutest! What a jaw dropping gorgeous family right. Just look at how awesome mom looks for just having a baby! And she is seriously the nicest ever too (I know it should be illegal to be so pretty and nice too)! Once again I have sooo many awesome shots to choose from.

Sorry it took me a bit to get some pics up! I usually get some pics up the night after the session but Friday night I spent the evening mouse hunting......yep we have a mouse and no we have not caught it yet! YUCK!!! My sister told me to set a trap with peanut butter on it, that always has worked for her. Well my daughter is allergic to peanuts so no can do! If anyone has any tips for catching a mouse, I'd love to hear them. Oh ya my sister also said and I quote "I bet you have more than one, and you better get them before they nest and have babies" then she goes on to tell me that they found a nest with babies in their house last year!!!! Thanks sis, I'll sleep better tonight!

Anyways here are just a few pictures from the session with this awesome family! And I will be posting more in the next few days so be sure to check back soon! (If you're having problems viewing these pictures please leave me a comment or send me an email)

Again, I love, love their clothes!! Just perfectly the style I love to photograph!
DSC_7907 copyweb

DSC_7897 copyweb

DSC_7949 copyweb

DSC_7954 copyweb

I have a picture almost identical to this with my baby when she was about the same age, it's still one of my favorites! I LOVE this picture!
DSC_8010 copyweb

DSC_8340 copy2 web

Ok so this is a totally different edit for me. This style of processing doesn't work well on all pictures, but when you find one it does work on I just love it! I did a traditional edit on it also but wanted to show this one too. I'm so sad that the little one is crying but I just love the story that this picture tells! It is my new favorite!!!
DSC_8138 copyweb

9 comments:

Anonymous Sunday, September 07, 2008  

where are the pics?

Ashlie Sunday, September 07, 2008  

I love that first one! Great job. Have fun at that workshop! So jealous.

Anonymous Sunday, September 07, 2008  

Love these! Wow, their eyes just sparkle!! You did really great at capturing their connection! I can totally feel the love! Beautiful work! ++

Art Photographs Sunday, September 07, 2008  

Thanks everyone! I added a pic so the first one is now the second one, just in case your keepin' track lol!

Jennifer Anderson Photography Monday, September 08, 2008  

these look amazing. don't you love a family with style. you did a really really great job.
about the mouse thing--we live in a 100+ year old home and let me tell you, i have seen a mouse or two!! one year (don't think any less of me) but i trapped 13 mice in 13 days. can you even believe that?
i like traps because you know where you set them, but i also used bait bars. the only problem with those is the mouse can die anywhere in your house. uggghhhh! i HATE mice!
GOOD LUCK!
jen

Anonymous Monday, September 08, 2008  

Ahh! I love the family shot..and you're right about the clothes! WOOO HOOO a photographers dream shoot! Great job.

Kyla Beth Hornberger Monday, September 08, 2008  

I LOVE these pix - good job. I just caught 2 mice in my brand spankin new house - long story. I used chedder cheese and made sure I lined the traps along the walls in several places - it worked...I hope we got all of them...

Vanessa Tuesday, September 09, 2008  

I love this!! So cute! You got some great shots!!!!

Unknown Tuesday, September 09, 2008  

These are wonderful! A family portrait like that is not easily achieved. The colors are also nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP