Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm so excited to be going to the Brianna Graham workshop! So I'm giving away a free senior session!

Yep you heard me right! I'm so excited that in two weeks I will be attending the Brianna Graham workshop right here in Salt Lake City!! She truly is a master at portrait photography and I can't wait to learn from one of the best around! The workshop is for 3 days and focuses on studio, natural light and photoshop techniques. I'm also in LOVE with Brianna's senior work (high school senior that is) and hope to learn some fabulous techniques for senior sessions as well. I have had the opportunity to work with some seniors in the past and I absolutley adore photographing this age and hope to work with more seniors in the future! Because I have been so inspired by my previous senior sessions and also by Brianna's work I have decided to give away a free session for one lucky 2009 graduate!!

The details.

Because I want to give the workshop some time to soak in the free session will be scheduled for either Oct. or early Nov. You will receive a free session, a free 11x14 or fifty 411 cards (personlized cards with all of your contact info for friends and family). If you'd like, you will also get 30% off of my current prices on images on disc or prints. You must be willing to travel to Utah County for your session.

How you can win.
Because I know most seniors take tons of pictures, send me your picture (1 mb or less please) and tell me in 100 words or less why you are excited to be a senior! OK that's easy (and kinda cheesy) right? But be creative, I know when I was a senior I had a blast! Please email your entries to tiffany@followyourartphotography.com So if you are a senior or know one have them contact me! I will accept entries until Thurs. Sept. 18th and will announce the winner Sept. 22nd.
Heck I may even choose 2 winners!!

2 comments:

Mom and Camera Saturday, September 06, 2008  

I am very jealous. I didn't know she was coming to SLC!!! Enjoy.

Mrs. Misses Monday, September 08, 2008  

I linked to her site and .....Holy Photoshop, Batman! Her post-production is so rich and vibrant and gorgeous! Can't wait to see all the tricks you learn from her. Wish I was going, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP