Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The two loves of my life!

Well we went out tonight with a fellow photographer (thank you ,thank you Jenny) to get some family pics. It was a bit hectic, Addy fell asleep on the way there so she was kind of in a daze the whole time, just kind of wired tired. I wanted to try out this lens I have on loan so I shot a bit too. I had to grab a couple pics of my two favorite people, my hubby and my baby. Even though it was a bit hectic, I believe we both managed to get some cute shots. Just wanted to share a few.

I absolutely adore this picture!

8

Oh boy does she love her daddy!

7

and just one shot I managed to catch of just Addy in the midst of her running around!

Beauty in a broken down place

5 comments:

heddomarie Friday, July 11, 2008  

Oh that first picture is just adorable. Couldn't be more perfect! The rest are great too!

Unknown Friday, July 11, 2008  

ooh so cute! i want to see the family pics :)

Jess Friday, July 11, 2008  

No no you didn't use that spot. I have been dying to go there. I just haven't had the right moment yet.

Art Photographs Friday, July 11, 2008  

Jess, I was so happy to find that location, as you know it is a wonderful spot! I did personally also get permission from both the renters and the owners to be able to shoot there. I was so happy when they said that it was OK for me to use (: I have another session there soon!

Leah Friday, July 11, 2008  

Hello
I just found your blog through ILP. I tottal love your work....and these last images of your baby and hubby and just adorable! I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your rounded corners that are in your headear? I have tried but can't quite seem to figure it out. Is it an action or step by step instrucions? If you could take the time to let me know that would be super! Thanks so much!
Leah in Az
leahdavis1@hotmail.com
leahdavisphotography.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP