Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Enchanted Forest

If you are from Utah and you haven't had time to drive the Alpine loop up American Fork Canyon........get in your car and drive! My family took a scenic drive around Alpine loop today and saw the wildflowers that are in bloom covering the forest floor. It's truly amazing. Anyways from what I've heard the flowers are only in bloom for a few weeks, so I'm so happy we got the chance to see them. Alot of the pictures that I took didin't turn out great because of the harsh midday sun but I do love this one. It is almost magical to look at. The floor beneath the trees is covered in green lush ferns. It's so amazing, a total treat for the eyes!

Enchanted Forest

Then we stopped at Sundance to walk around, I saw these cute bikes all parked in a row, had to take a picture....

Colorful ride

OK I promise my next posts will have people in them, I have 3 or 4 sessions this next week.

5 comments:

heddomarie Monday, July 14, 2008  

How cool! Ok that bike shot is so fun!

Jamie Monday, July 14, 2008  

I stumbled upon your site and i love your pictures. I recently became very interested in photography (i work in PR) and will be a stay-at-home mom in like a month. Where did you learn your skills? Did you go to classes? I have a Nikon D70, but my pictures definitely don't look like yours. Any advice?

I don't really want to start a business, just be able to take awesome pics of my growing family.

Jenny Miller Monday, July 14, 2008  

I love the Alpine Loop! I might have to take a drive! Cute bikes....
Umm...my cold sore is still HUGE! Hope it is gone by thursday~

Brooke Tuesday, July 15, 2008  

Love those bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love color! Im still struggling with my edits! I gotta define myself with a look! oh well with time right !

Art Photographs Tuesday, July 15, 2008  

Jamie, I am mostly self taught. I did take some classes at UVU and those were helpful. Get the book Understanding exposure by Bryan Peterson, it's a greta book tohel you understand the basics of your camera and exposure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP