Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ordered my first canvas today....

What do you think? I went up to La Caille with my mother in law today to the Bridal Fair and was able to catch a few pics of Addy. I've been wanting a cavas so badly and haven't sprung for my own yet. I saw this pic when I got home and i thought this would be a good first canvas for me! I got it in a 16x24. I'll show pics of it when I actually get it, I'm so excited! Gotta go now, going to see The Police (the band) tonight!

2

had to add just one more. I've decided I'm getting a family site, so I plan to post most of the pics of my baby over there. But thought I'd post this last one here.
1

6 comments:

heddomarie Saturday, July 19, 2008  

Oh I can't wait to see it! Great photo. That hat is darling, did you make it?

Anonymous Saturday, July 19, 2008  

Dang girl, you have been busy!!! I love all the pictures that you have done. There are all so incredible. You are very talented. I need to find some time to have you take some of me and my hubby!

Jenny Miller Monday, July 21, 2008  

Ohhhh....that last one is just stunning! I love it!!!

Margie Monday, July 21, 2008  

Wow! Love the pic last pic you just posted of your daughter. Beautiful!

Brooke Tuesday, July 22, 2008  

shes so cute!!! I still havent printed anything o my kids! I jsut keep thinking I will always get a better one ....some day right haha

Art Photographs Tuesday, July 22, 2008  

I've just started printing them up recently. I figure I'll get better too and I don't even think that is my fav pic of her, but I just wanted to get a canvas and they were on sale lol, so I sprung for one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP