Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Life!

I had the amazing opportunity to photograph my first newborn today. Oh it was so much fun and such an adventure! Poor little sweetheart just didn't want to sleep. She was just the most precious thing and her mom, well, was just so awesome! I have so many wonderful pictures and I will post a few more soon, keep checking back. But for now here's some of my very favorites. I once again, just had too many wonderful pictures to choose from.

DSC_3045 copyweb

When I orginally bought this chair, the first thought that came to my mind was the perfect little newborn baby girl curled up in it.....yep this is what I pictured!
4

and I just loved it in black and white too
DSC_3197 copybwweb

DSC_3209 copyweb

love those little baby feet!
DSC_3182 copy web

oh I just love this one, she was so happy out in the warm weather
3

and last but absolutely not least
DSC_3032 copyweb

10 comments:

Brooke Friday, July 18, 2008  

way to rock it! they look great! bravo

Keri Saturday, July 19, 2008  

These are all beautiful!!

heddomarie Saturday, July 19, 2008  

Wow awesome job, you would never know this was your first newborn! I absolutely LOVE the 6th one

Katie Smith Saturday, July 19, 2008  

Gorgeous! I love the first two!

Jenny Miller Saturday, July 19, 2008  

My fav is #1! How fun! I love newborns~

Margie Sunday, July 20, 2008  

Wow! Beautiful stuff! Love the first one. Baby is so awake for being a newborn! Love your work! Oh yeah...love the chair too!

Anonymous Monday, July 21, 2008  

Newborns are so challenging but you did an amazing job with this little sweetie! Love the colors, the chair, everything.

Sweet Fields Blog Monday, July 21, 2008  

WOW!! That's all I can say. Every shot is gorgeous.

Kari Dawson Wednesday, July 23, 2008  

THAT is your first newborn? Wow! Babies are hard and you um, rock! Love the curly hair, love the pink chair, I wanna hold her.

CustomThreadlines.etsy Saturday, August 29, 2009  

Wow, is all I can say...you are amazing and are capturing moments/memories for people to treasure forever!! Thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP