Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Too cute not to share!

2web

web2

DSC_0666 copyweb

DSC_0645 copyweb

and to see it a bit smaller too (I Love this one!!)
awebbigger2

webbackchair
and a I'll show ya a few in black and white too so you can see how they look in comparison.
bwweb

web

webchari

webbwchair

colorweb

webbw

closeupweb

weghat

wegrass

webdit

websave


I just got this new chair prop that is available for all of my shoots and I just had to go out and give it a try. Addy just loved standing and sitting up there, she thought she was so big! I am so happy at the way these turned out. I'm thinking of getting the first one in a canvas.

4 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, April 19, 2008  

These turned out lovely! The background is awesome, and she does look soo happy to be in the chair. It fits perfectly, by the way!

heddomarie Saturday, April 19, 2008  

How cute! I love her little outfit! I have to say my favorites are 4 and 5! How do you get her to not have the photographer's child syndrome look? lol..Mine already does.

Art Photographs Saturday, April 19, 2008  

Thanks guys! Oh she has the syndrome too. But she was so excited to have soemthing new and fun to play on she didn't really even notice me. I just kept giving her rocks to throw. Oh and we found an old hair pick that she found quite entertaining for some time too (:

Unknown Sunday, April 27, 2008  

love it, love it, love it!!!!! love your colors and the capture of these moments in time!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP