Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything"........ William Shakespear

11x14web

a few more
web2

web

web6

web8

web7

and just a collage I quickly put together
websiggy

oh and a couple more I finished editing tonight

dandelionweb

web12

web9

web13

I called my old photography teacher last week who happens to own a camera store to ask him his prices on the 50mm 1.4 and the 85mm 1.8. I told him I am having a hard time deciding between the two. He told me to come in and borrow his 85mm for a couple of days. So I was close to his store today and thought what the heck I am going to take him up on that. So I did. I had this chair in my car from a shoot the other day and also had Addy's dress from the shoot I did with her as well. A fellow photgrapher told me about an orchard, and it was close by, and I thought oh well I know the lighting is harsh but let's try out this lens. Poor little Addy needs a major break!! It's a good thing I have some shoots in the next few weeks so she's off the hook. It's just so hard not to want to take her picture all of the time she's just so dang beautiful. Needless to say I loved the lens.....

4 comments:

Mrs.Mayne Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Yep, you definitely need one.

heddomarie Wednesday, April 23, 2008  

oh my! You need to print that first one HUGE! That is beautiful! I'm so glad you posted about this because that is the lens I decided to go with! Now I am even more excited to get it.

Kelly Saturday, April 26, 2008  

I LOVE the pics. The colors are great and the storyboard is great!!

Brooke Monday, April 28, 2008  

they look great shes such a cutie! love the new chair too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP