Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It should be called a Play Shop

Because it just doesn't feel like work to me.....at all! I had such an amazing time at my workshop this last weekend in St. George Utah. I was so lucky to have 10 amazing photographers come from Utah, Arizona, Washington DC, Minnesota, Canada and Idaho and what a talented group they were for sure! It's always just so relaxing to be surrounded by people who share your obsession and the passion of photography. I was so nervous about the weather but it mostly held out for us. We had a lot of wind, but I just love wind in pictures so I was thrilled with that. It did get cloudy the last hour of the night, but that made for some great silhouettes.

I really am thrilled that it was so much fun and just a great weekend of learning. It's always a little hard to come home after the adrenaline of the weekend wears off, but it was great to see my baby girl, who I just adore beyond words.

Also, I have already received a bunch of emails asking me about when I will be hosting another workshop. Well, I hope to do another in the Fall, probably late September. In the meantime, I may have another opening or 2 for one on one mentoring here in Utah this spring (or even possibly a group of 2-3). So if you are interested please email me for details.

So I guess it's just time to show you the pictures......I hope you enjoy as much as I do!! And I love to hear from all of you, so don't be shy :)

blog
ws



17 comments:

Keri Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Beautiful images Tiffany! It looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Andee Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Looks like a fun time! Look at you and your cute little belly!

KDB Photography Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Thanks for the memories Tiffany. We had a fun time. Now I need to EDIT EDIT EDIT!

Rhonda Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

wow - impressive! i look at mine, look at yours, look at mine....ahhh, long way to go BUT thanks so much for helping me get started! i had a great time and learned so much! keep sharing your beautiful works of art - checking your blog always makes me smile!

Chellese Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

What a great group of ladies! I'm glad I got to be a part of it all. The pics are all GORGEOUS! I want to be young and beautiful like those models. Can I get a copy of the group pic?

Tami Proffitt Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

thank YOU! especially for sharing your amazing teaching skills! you are incredible! AND love that group picture!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

These are SOO awesome!! I just love the first one especially!! I am so excited for my TURN!!! :)!!

Carrie Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I wonder how your lone male photographer felt? I am so envious at your talent! I wish you could bottle it up and share! :)
your pregnant belly is beautiful!

Leah Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Ah....sweet Tiffany...thanks again for sharing everything you had!! You are a wonderful teacher and have an amazing talent...like Rhonda, I look at my edits look at yours....shesh! Lots to work on...thanks for inpsiring me and sharing your weekend with me...you are one awesome lady!!

Anonymous Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

You are an artist. Amazing work! Really, perfection.

Kim_Hawk Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

Gorgeous images! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us, and teaching us how to improve ours. You are a wonderful teacher and the workshop was definitely worth travelling for!
Thanks again!

Ashlie Friday, March 12, 2010  

Gorgeous stuff! Wish you were out my way. ;)

Jaylynn Friday, March 12, 2010  

I would LOVE to sign up for one of your workshops. Could you please give me some more info on them. BPSmy3girls@yahoo.com
Thanks! LOVE your work!

amy waddington photography Saturday, March 13, 2010  

Thank you so much!! I had a GREAT time!! You are VERY talented!!!! Thank you for blessing us!!! ;)

christina Monday, March 15, 2010  

Boo hoo hoo, please send me an invite to your next workshop,or better yet, i will host it for you!

Catrina Monday, March 15, 2010  

It looks like you all learned a ton and had a great time to boot! I so wish I could have attended, would LOVE to attend your next workshop Tiffany, sent you a email.

Anonymous Wednesday, March 17, 2010  

It was fun and your work is AMAZING! I can't wait to see the CD of Madi's pictures! I'm needing to book you for family pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP