Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Everybody has a story....I want to know yours....and you could win a session!

So as I lay awake for hours the other night (insomnia is such a wonderful part of pregnancy isn't it?) I was thinking of how my life has unfolded. I was thinking how much my life has changed since I got married almost 11 years ago and really truly how my life just reads like a story. When I announced the news of my pregnancy I was so delighted to read the many congratulatory emails and also the sweet stories that a lot of you added about your lives as well. So there I lay at 4:30ish am it dawned on me that EVERYONE has a story, Everyone has a story worth telling about their lives. And I would love to hear yours! It can be a simple story of love or a amazing story of friendship. It can be about the miracle of your children or the story of your journey in life. It can be anything really but I would love to know about the story in your life that you feel is worth telling.

For this I am giving away a free session to one winner (up to 4 people can be included in the photo shoot) and 50% off of all prints or products (please visit HERE for a complete list of prices). All entries must be in by midnight Feb. 10th and I plan to announce the winner on Valentine's Day Feb 14th. The session will need to be scheduled this winter or spring in Utah County (Feb.-April). Please be aware that I will be posting my favorite stories on my blog so do not send anything you would not want others to read. Also please feel free to write in a story about someone who you think may also deserve a session but please make sure you have their permission to do so.

I plan to choose my winner on who's story gives me the biggest goose bumps :) Really, I just want to feel inspired but what you have to tell. I look forward to reading all of your stories and I thank you for sharing a little bit of you :)

2 comments:

Chellese Monday, February 01, 2010  

Fun idea! I'm excited to read that goose-bumps story.

ali hohn Thursday, February 04, 2010  

What a great idea Tiffany. I can't wait to hear and read the stories. I would love to enter to get a session from you but alas,I'm in MN.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP