Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holy cow it's been a month!

Oops.......I can't believe it 's been almost a month since I've posted! Sorry, life has been well kind of crazy. I've really enjoyed just taking some time off towards the end of November. Also I've been busy working hard on something I hope to announce in a few weeks so make sure and check back for info soon! I promised I would share some more of previous posts. So here's a few to hold you over for a few more weeks. Make sure to check back. Hope you are all having a great Holiday Season so far......I just adore this time of year!
DSC_1859web

Kissy lips

Just chillin

DSC_1699web

DSC_1569web

DSC_1411

DSC_1493web

DSC_1540web

DSC_1551web

DSC_0567

DSC_0586

DSC_0760bw

DSC_0843

DSC_1026

DSC_1169web

DSC_1180web

DSC_1184

DSC_1266

DSC_1122web

DSC_9970

DSC_0007

DSC_0027

DSC_0082bw

DSC_0254

9 comments:

September Roberts Thursday, December 03, 2009  

Beautiful as always...I love your work!!!

Chellese Thursday, December 03, 2009  

YAY YAY YAY! Tiffany, I was SO happy to see an update. These are beautiful moments you captured. I love them all. I miss you! I hope you are doing well and having a good break.

Picture You Photography Thursday, December 03, 2009  

Amazing Tiff. I am anxious to hear what your announcing! ;) Can't wait!

Ashley Mae McKnight Thursday, December 03, 2009  

I have missed your posts! Glad you had a great month, cant wait for your announcement!

I love every shot, so colorful! You are my YODA.

Mahesh Sindbandge Thursday, December 03, 2009  

Very beautiful pictures...the girl pair are beautiful and later the baby smiling all the way.

The couple were none less too.

Good to see such beautiful pictures :)

Nicole Friday, December 04, 2009  

Ahhhh! What a beautiful post. I've missed you. :) I can't wait to hear the big announcement. I'll be checking in often.

sarah.elizabeth<3 Friday, December 04, 2009  

wow!! i love your photography. all of these people are gorgeous! seriously i'm stunned with how gorgeous these are. :]
i can't wait to be this good at photography! :]

Unknown Friday, December 04, 2009  

These are all wonderful! I love the rich colors!

Caylee Monday, December 07, 2009  

I looove the one of the little girl giving her mommy a big smooch! Too cute ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP