Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whew, how much fun was that!!

Wow is all I can say about the day I had yesterday! I hosted my first workshop and it was so much fun! I had a great group of photographers from all over the states, two from California, two from Canada, one from North Carolina, one from Utah and Oh geez I've done it again, one of the M states in the middle (sorry Jen, Michigan right?) Anyways, it was such a great group of very talented photographers! The weather was not my best friend at times, we had rain and dark clouds (that made for some great photographs too) but gratefully the sun did find it 's way out often enough. I also had the BEST most AMAZING group of models. It was great to have enough models to work one on one with the photographers. The models were sooo much fun and seriously....GORGEOUS!! Thanks again you gorgeous girls!

I will have so many images from the workshop but I'm just trying to regain my sanity a bit today and enjoy my family so I will be back with many more soon!

But for now just one to hold ya over.....Oh and I got a new lens on Friday....it's love for sure!

Enjoy!

workshop web

6 comments:

Anonymous Sunday, September 20, 2009  

can not wait to see the results from the workshop! dont leave us hanging for long! which lens did you get? maybe i can hit the next one!

Ashley Mae McKnight Sunday, September 20, 2009  

First of all THANK YOU for doing the workshop, you seriously are the BEST.
It was SOOOO much fun, you are brilliant as well as a sweetheart!
That pic is PERFECT... loved our models!

Kelle Sunday, September 20, 2009  

We had so much fun, thanks! I can't wait to see more!

Follow Your Art Photography Sunday, September 20, 2009  

Thanks everyone!!

Thanks Ashley for coming, you are a doll and I hope we get to shoot together again someday!

And Kelle, you and Taylor are both so awesome, thank you so much for volunteering your time!

Follow Your Art Photography Sunday, September 20, 2009  

Oh and I got the Nikon 135mm f/2 DC......AMAZING!!

Anonymous Monday, September 21, 2009  

I had such a great time at your workshop! I learned SO MUCH. I told you this Saturday night Tiffany but I have such an appreciation for you and your work. Thank you for sharing your time, your talents and your gifts with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP