Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Studio style {Utah photographer)

Wow what a week it has been for me! My daughter started preschool (yes, I shed some tears) she also had her 3rd birthday (yep, I shed some more tears), and now it's over until next year (boohoo). It always makes me sad when the festivities die down and you go back to the regular stride of life. But that means I am back to work and have a fun session to post. During the craziness of last week I had soooo much fun with my seriously gorgeous sister in law (who is growing up too darn fast if you ask me!) we played around in my studio (which is just in my house at the moment). We cranked the music, put the fan full blast and danced and laughed away! She is so much fun, a natural in front of the camera and she is game for an impromtu photo shoot anytime!! Thanks sweetie, love ya! I am also starting to look for a studio space in Utah county. I have found a few but nothing I Love so I am still hunting. I would also be up for sharing a studio space with other photographers so email me if you are interested! Or if you've seen or know of any places that would be a great studio space for me, let me know! Ok so here are the pictures, LOVE THEM!! (Oh and check out another post below :)

lbweb

Ok like I said my cute sis in law is always up for a photo shoot so a week or so ago we also went out to get some product shots for my families business, Less Stress Powersports. We have been selling these cute beach cruisers for such an awesome price. Of course I immediately thought about a photo shoot when he first got them in! I have some fun plans for these bikes with senior sessions. So I thought I'd share in case anyone wants a great new beach cruiser! Give my hubby a call to find out prices, and to hear about other color and sizes that are available, just follow the link above!

Haha I can't resist a sunset shot even with a bicycle!
DSC_1422 copyweb

DSC_1253 copyweb

DSC_1262 copyweb

DSC_1369 copyweb

or a back lit flare shot haha!
DSC_1397 copyweb

DSC_1352 copyweb

DSC_1336 web

7 comments:

karlee Monday, August 24, 2009  

I was wondering if I would come across this pictures somewhere! I was there at the same location shooting my cousins senior pictures when you were photographing these bikes. They look great!

Follow Your Art Photography Monday, August 24, 2009  

Oh hi! Oh man I looked so crazy bad that night, it was sooo impromtu! My poor daughter was in tow too, this is not usually how I do things haha! Great to see you found me, thanks for stopping by (:

Andee Monday, August 24, 2009  

It looked like you had a total blast in your studio. She is so pretty and stylish. I LOVE these pictures. SO sassy and playful and just everything about them appeals to me! Great work!

Janee Graham Monday, August 24, 2009  

Cruisers are the coolest bikes ever..and these pics are pretty dang cool too.

Carrie Tuesday, August 25, 2009  

your sil is adorable! i love the 'shoe fits' shirt.....she is gorgeous! and i wish i could buy one of the bikes, you make them look fantastic!

Carrie Tuesday, August 25, 2009  

did i mention i love your blue sofa? LOVE IT!

Chellese Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

I adore the dancey, crazy hair flying pictures. I also adore those bikes. And they are a great price! I know what to tell Darin to get me for Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP