Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ready for more! (Utah wedding photographer}

So I stayed up late tonight editing this amazing session, I just couldn't pull myself away! I am in LOVE with so many of these shots.....they are some of my all time favorites! What an awesome couple they are too, so nice, so much fun, and sooo in love! We had such a great night.....well except for when the gate arm thingy to the parking garage that closed and slammed down on my head. I'll go into details below. Thanks again you guys for an awesome night, I really had so much fun! Hope you don't mind me sharing a ton!

Love this flare!
DSC_2245web

DSC_2202web

see the heart in the shadow!
DSC_2220web

Beneath the trees


DSC_2211-2 copyweb

Love the back of her dress!
DSC_2304vintage copyweb

DSC_2280bwweb

DSC_2175web

Yep she's gorgeous!
DSC_2188 web

Love their cute laughs, love their fingers intertwined, love that we got another trax shot!
Just love it!
DSC_2227web

DSC_2380web

DSC_2334web

Loved her gold shoes!
DSC_2356web

DSC_2373web

DSC_2417web

DSC_2432web

Ok so the story goes like this. We're getting ready to leave the parking garage, we see this awesome car parking and ask the guy driving if we can borrow his car to take some shots. He says yes and we're stoked. So we follow him out walking out of the parking garage right behind his car. All of a sudden SLAM, I get hit on the head by the arm of the gate that closes after each car leaves the garage. Yep, I won the stupidity award for the night, oh man it hurt so bad too!! But at least we got the shots with the great car!
DSC_2528web

DSC_2541web

DSC_2478web

DSC_2492web

DSC_2466web2

I think this is my favorite shot of the night. I'm just not sure I have ever captured light like this. It was so soft and had such an amazing glow to it.
And just look at that gaze between them....wow to be young and in love......
DSC_2591web

DSC_2572web

DSC_2640web

DSC_2612web

DSC_2652vintage copy2web

DSC_2676web

WOW Right?
DSC_2698web

and another WOW!! Such a beautiful girl!
DSC_2716web


Thanks Again Vanessa and John!!

25 comments:

Unknown Friday, August 28, 2009  

Amazing!

Anonymous Friday, August 28, 2009  

Oh WOW!! Absolutely inspired! Love all of them

Brooke Friday, August 28, 2009  

Amazing!!! What beautiful pictures. Makes me want to get married all over again just to have fun pictures like these!

Mickey Family Friday, August 28, 2009  

"wow" is right!! girl, you are rockin' that ocf! :) and your posing is fab!

hcrjfrandall Friday, August 28, 2009  

You are amazing! These are beautiful!

Jamie Friday, August 28, 2009  

Love them! 14 & 15 are my favorites! Amazing work!

Rhonda Friday, August 28, 2009  

wow - just wow! the end.

Vanessa Friday, August 28, 2009  

Girl...these are AMAZING!! I LOVE them all!

Nicole Friday, August 28, 2009  

Love them all!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Friday, August 28, 2009  

wow only begins to describe these!!!

Linnea Friday, August 28, 2009  

Amazing, Tiffany!!! I'm in love with all of them. What beautiful light!

Janee Graham Friday, August 28, 2009  

These are Gorgeous!

Jen and her men Friday, August 28, 2009  

Beautiful! You amaze me! I'd love to come hang out with you for a few hours. And I'd love even more to have you take our family pics!

Amanda K. Friday, August 28, 2009  

oh wow...i just came across your blog. your work is a-maz-ing! love them all!

Andee Saturday, August 29, 2009  

Stunning. Perfect exposures. Perfect pictures!!

Raquel Acevedo Saturday, August 29, 2009  

These are as PERFECT as they get. Love the lighting and the poses. You are a treat to follow.

Follow Your Art Photography Saturday, August 29, 2009  

Thank you all so much!! This session was too much fun!!

Shannon Kilstrom Photography Saturday, August 29, 2009  

These are all amazing, Tiffany! The bride and groom are going to be in love with them. You should be so proud of all you have accomplished with your photography. Your work is simply stunning!

Heather M Saturday, August 29, 2009  

What I love about your "fave" shot is that you can almost see goosebumps on the brides chest...just what the viewer sees when they look at these photos. Such a loving tender moment caught!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!

Ashlie Monday, August 31, 2009  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlie Monday, August 31, 2009  

Incredible. You really are such a talent! Gorgeous couple, gorgeous light, gorgeous work!

(Sorry, I realized I linked that back to my personal blog. Don't like to do that.) ;)

Karman Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

These are beautiful!! What a great job. You're blog is one of my favorites, you always seem to be able to capture the most amazing "stories". I'd love to take a class form you sometime. Keep up the great work. Thanks again for sharing your gift.

Rebecca Saturday, September 05, 2009  

These are all just STUNNING. I'm so glad I found your blog and added it to my reader!

Jessica Larae Wednesday, September 23, 2009  

These are AMAZING!!! I went to their reception and they had all these up around the room and I HAD to know who took them!

Anonymous Friday, December 10, 2010  

Holy COW are you ever an AMAZING photographer!! I'm gonna spend all night soaking in your beautiful photos. Some people are "photographers" and some are "PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!" and you are a PHOTOGRAPHER!

:) Keep it up!!

Christa (In Canada!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP