Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Whew....that was a jam packed but FUN weekend!

Well the Ali Hohn workshop has come and gone and WOW my head is spinning with info. I really did have so much fun! Ali is a sweetheart and I got to meet so many other amazing photographers too. It's always fun to be around other people who share your same passion/obsession. Thanks again to Ali and the other photographers. I had a bit of time today to work on a few of my many favorites, now I'm off to get ready for an engagment session tonight....keep your fingers crossed for no rain!

This is taken at high noon in open shade, crazy right? Love this one!
DSC_7745 copyweb

DSC_7405 copyweb

DSC_7482 copyweb

We got caught in the middle of a serious downpour so we headed for cover in a used book store. It was a challenge but fun!
DSC_7612 copyweb

DSC_7396 copyweb

This picture is a good example of how I really plan to use this type of lighting we learned this last weekend. You know I love my amazing skies so now I know how to keep my subjects lit, well the right way anyways!
DSC_7667 copyweb

Thanks again girls, it really was a great weekend!

13 comments:

heddomarie Monday, June 15, 2009  

Wow AWESOME!

Julia Monday, June 15, 2009  

ah, that lighting is just fantastic! i may just have to fly my little self out there for the next workshop. beautiful!

Heather Monday, June 15, 2009  

It was so nice to meet you! Your images are gorgeous! I cant wait to play with mine!!!

Jenny Miller Wednesday, June 17, 2009  

Wish I didn't have a family reunion all weekend....boohoo! Ali is fab! Everything looks terrific~~ This is the next adventure on my list of things to do! Lots to learn!~

Melinda Thursday, June 18, 2009  

I attended the Brianna Graham workshop with you last year in SLC, just wanted to let you know that your eye for composition and your use of color is amazing. Glad you are still taking workshops. I did a lightroom class with Scott Kelby and the Tots to Teens with Sandy Puc but that's it. I really enjoy your work.

Michelle C Thursday, June 18, 2009  

Absolutely beautiful pictures! Perfect in so many ways!

Vanessa Thursday, June 18, 2009  

Tiffany, I LOVE these!! You ROCKED IT!! It was so fun hanging with you...you are truly inspiring! We have to get together again...even just to chat :)

Yeah for Ali...she does ROCK :)

Cherron Saturday, June 20, 2009  

I'm soo jealous! I want to learn this lighting so badly. These look fantastic. Can't wait to see what you do with your new knowledge!

Jessica Monday, June 22, 2009  

They all look amazing, Tiffany. OCF suits your style so well, and I look forward to seeing where you go with all these new skills. i so wish Ii could have come too, but I'll see you in a week!

Wendy Anderson Tuesday, June 23, 2009  

Oh my heck that is amazing...I want to learn! You take awesome pictures!

Steph Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

Tif - Those are amazing. Thank you for always sharing your art with us.

Jess Thursday, June 25, 2009  

I'm in lOVE!!!!! Your rocked it.

heavenesque Monday, June 29, 2009  

You got some very cool shots!! Nice work:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP