Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Too many to choose from! {Utah Family Photographer}

SO I finally finished up this amazing session and had to share a few more. I am just in love with sooo many...... so........I know it's a ton, but enjoy! Thanks again Meghan!!

Oh and this is the first full session I have edited on my new mac, LOVE IT!!!


DSC_6891web

DSC_6810-2web

DSC_6850web


DSC_7001 copyweb

DSC_6932web

DSC_6941web

DSC_6939web

DSC_7120web


1DSC_7059 copyweb

DSC_7074 copyweb

vDSC_6916web

DSC_7169web

DSC_7164web

DSC_7197web

and this is where all of these kids get their good looks!
DSC_7294web

DSC_7280web

And one of my faves. I just love how it captures real life with kids, so much fun!
DSC_7021web

4 comments:

Stephanie Bowling Tuesday, June 23, 2009  

Wow...these are amazing! I love the location...that first one is great! What a beautiful family too! As always....stunning work!

Brooke Snow Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love how you captured so much personality and reality! Love the light and color!

ali Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

Wonderful session! What a gorgeous, fun family.

Jessica Friday, June 26, 2009  

Aw, Tiff--I can see why you had such a hard time narrowing these down--gorgeous family, beautiful light, great locations. What a wonderful session!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP