Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some FuN stuff I did today {Utah newborn photographer}

Well today has been a good day. First it started off with an intense day at bootcamp, I'm trying to lose a few inches this summer, but unfortunately I keep finding them....


Then I got to work with the cutest newborn. My sweet neighbor Shannon had the most beautiful little boy with mounds of curly locks. He didn't want to be unswaddled though so we got a few of him just as cozy and snuggled as can be.

Then it was out to play in the sprinklers with my sweetest munchkin, well I wouldn't truthfully call her sweet lately....oh boy the terrible 2's are in full swing. I just have this phrase on repeat in mind constantly lately....."it's only a phase, it's only a phase." She actually spit on the ground at WalMart the other day she was so frustrated about something silly......but then she goes and tells me I'm her best friend followed by a huge hug and a sloppy kiss...... Oh I love her so!

So here are the pictures......

DSC_8297web

DSC_8291web

This makes my heart smile.....cute little stinker!
DSC_8349web

(note to self....toes are in need of some polish ASAP!)
DSC_8366web

The end!
DSC_8331web

4 comments:

Carrie Friday, June 26, 2009  

ah, i wish i just had an ounce of your talent! your eye is simply amazing and your daughter is beautiful! i love the feet ride pic! my boys love that!
when you figure out how to loose those inches let me know i keep finding them too! dang!

Nicole Saturday, June 27, 2009  

Love these shots. I am lovin' the bright BLUE sky. You are amazing. Your daughter is simply adorable. And we know all about the terrible two thing at our house too. It is crazy!

Shannon Abbott Sunday, June 28, 2009  

I love the pictures so much!! Thank you for doing them.

Andee Sunday, June 28, 2009  

You have been a very busy gal! I love your artistic eye. You always impress me with your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP