Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gotta love boys {Utah children photographer}

I was so super excited when my clients got out of the car, I LOVED their clothes, so cute, bright and just right up my alley! We had so much fun with these guys! They showed up for a mentoring session of mine and were just the best little models for us, not to mention their mom is just the nicest ever (thanks for being so patient for your sneak peek)! Thanks again you guys, I had a blast!

DSC_4212 copyweb

DSC_4378 copyweb

DSC_4408 copyweb

hang loose!
DSC_4308 copyweb

DSC_4406 copyweb

DSC_4193 copyweb

DSC_4268 copyweb

DSC_4255 copyweb

DSC_4276 copyweb

DSC_4399 copyweb

Then we headed out to the barn to work with my beautiful sister in law! Isn't she so pretty!

DSC_4454 copyweb

DSC_4494 copyweb

DSC_4724 copyweb

DSC_4613 copyweb

DSC_4447 copyweb

DSC_4693 copyweb

DSC_4469 copyweb
Thanks again, Nicole, I had a lot of fun working with you!

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography, Utah newborn photographer, Utah newborn photography.

5 comments:

Nicole Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

These are perfect. You have such a talent!!! Thank you for a wonderful day.

Janelle Joy Thursday, May 21, 2009  

beautiful pictures as always. I can't wait for our pictures! You are amazing!

Carrie Thursday, May 21, 2009  

perfect. i can't wait to see them all. thanks so much for all you do! Kaden doesn't have a Y in his name though! i sure wish he would have smiled more....it is those darn missing teeth he got embarrassed about! :)

Rhonda Thursday, May 21, 2009  

what handsome boys! i love the little guy with the ukelele!

also really like the shot of your sis-in-law with the silo in the background - beautiful composition.

Cindy Thursday, May 21, 2009  

Not sure if you received my 1st comment, but these are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP