Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Can I just show the whole session?? {utah senior photographer}

So all I can say is that I had sooo much fun at my last session with this B-E-A-U-tiful senior. She was such a doll, she had me crackin' up! She would be laughing so cute and I'd go to snap a picture and she'd strike a pose, it was hilarious. She was a complete natural in front of the camera and was up for anything I had in mind (poor thing laid and sat in a lot of weeds!) Thanks for coming from Bountiful to shoot your session. Congratulations and good luck in the future!

And I am still looking for some 2010 senior reps. So if you'll be graduating in 2010 and you're interested in being a senior rep for me (or know someone who is) please email me for all of the details.

I love, love, love, love this picture!
DSC_3356 copyweb

DSC_3430 copyweb

DSC_3305 copyweb

DSC_3332 copyweb

DSC_3320 copyweb

DSC_3327 copyweb

DSC_3238 copyweb

DSC_3246 copyweb

DSC_3251 copyweb

DSC_3197 copyweb

DSC_3090 copyweb

DSC_2999 copyweb

DSC_3426 copyweb

DSC_3574 copyweb

DSC_3585 copyweb

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

13 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, May 02, 2009  

Yay! I am the first to comment. You are an amazing photog. I know you hear that often. Every session you post is so amazing, so different and so inspiring! What a cute senior and fun session! ~Candice

Lesley Saturday, May 02, 2009  

Gosh she is cute, what personality!
Awesome work!

Robin Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I want that parasol! Where did you get it?!?!

Stina474 Saturday, May 02, 2009  

Very cool!!! Love the lighting, poses, locations in these shots! Love it!

Chellese Saturday, May 02, 2009  

Once again, I'm having a hard time picking a fav. Love the dandelion bouquet shot with the colors popping, love the jagged glass shot, love the red chair turned backward. It's like Anonymous said, every shoot is "so different and so inspiring."

Lisa Lenderink Photography Sunday, May 03, 2009  

Ditto! What a fun session you had! She is beautiful and you captured the essence of being young!

dsr Sunday, May 03, 2009  

Wow! Agree on the beautiful girl and agree on the awesome personality showing through! What a great session! Love these!

Andee Sunday, May 03, 2009  

You always smash it out of the ball park! Just fun and fresh :)

Cherron Sunday, May 03, 2009  

She IS a natural. You guys worked well together to create these fantastic photos. I'm sure she is thrilled!

Brooke Monday, May 04, 2009  

Wow, she is a natural, love the colors. I scrolled down and saw your nephew you were talking about...I'll keep my eye out for him:)

Unknown Monday, May 04, 2009  

OK...here we go...you're incredible. I found your blog several months ago and LOVE everything you do. I've just started photoraphy a few months ago...and you inspire me...thank you!

Kari Dawson Photography Thursday, May 07, 2009  

This session is sensational, really lovely!

Kristi Wednesday, May 13, 2009  

You have such beautiful pictures. I just love your use of light in all of them. 2 thumbs up!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP