Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring oh spring where art thou?

I'm not sure about you, but I'm all done with winter!! Yep just pack up the snow and cold and send it away already. It's time for flip flops and capris, tulips and blossoms. I am OVER winter already!! Good news is my camera is back and I have a few sessions to come so I'll have some new posts soon.

But for now I just wanted to share one pic. I was at Costco the other day with my little girl and we always stop to look and smell the flowers. I saw the cute branches with little pink blossoms, yummy pink spring blossoms. I just had to have that little touch of spring in my house. I know that we still have a month or so before blossoms will start to bloom outside, but for now, I brought a little bit of spring home.

Spring?

7 comments:

Beth Benoit Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Right there with you, itching for spring and glad to hear you camera is back!

Caylee Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Jealous, we have months left of the white stuff!! Yay for the return of the camera!

Chellese Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Yay, I'm sure you're thrilled to have your camera back. Can't wait to see some of your new sessions. I get withdrawl just like all your other fans.

Andee Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Can't wait to see your future posts! Great depth of field (bokeh).

Tara Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Yay!!! Another picture from you! What lense did you use to take this picture? It is GORGEOUS!

April Thursday, February 19, 2009  

oh my yes, I am ready for walk out side and immediately break into a sweat, shoes stick to the asphalt, and air too thick to breath in SUMMER!!! I hate being cold!

Meagan Caton Thursday, February 19, 2009  

Ready for spring too. Love the picture.

I too am thinking like April. I can't stand cold weather. It's depressing to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP