Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gorgeous family part 2!

So I just have to share some more of my last session. This family was so much fun and super sweet too! It's so much fun when my clients are up for anything and really have a good time at the session. You can just see it in all of these pictures. Thanks again!!

FYA_9601 copy web

I just love these pictures! I wish I had some with my hubby like these!
blog2

FYA_9559 copy web

wow look at her eyes!!
2picsblog

FYA_9250 copyweb

FYA_9244 copy web

LOVE this shot!
FYA_9648 copyweb

FYA_9446 copyweb

And my very favorite series from the session. How dang cute is she???
3picsblog copyweb

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

11 comments:

Chellese Monday, February 23, 2009  

Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany, I LOVE all of these pics. That last series is TOO TOO funny! I also adore the hubby/wife pics. You did such a great job.

Ashlie Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

These are so great Tiffany. Amazing!

April Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

Amazing, so beautiful!

Anonymous Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

These are wonderful! The color is just amazing! What a lucky family to have these!

Krista Lund Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

These are just incredible!! I bet the family is over the moon with them!

Andee Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

You were meant to do this Tiffany. I'm always blown away at your absolute talent and art. This session was AMAZING!!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

That last one cracks me up. Your colors are fantastic~
You Rock!

Jennifer Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

oh how beautiful are these, just gorgeous! I love all the fun and colors in these too!

Anne Pearson Photography Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

SO FUN...Natural...with a POP! Love them!

Follow Your Art Photography Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

Oh wow thanks again!! I just love that you all stop by to see what I've been up to!!!

Gabensysmom Friday, February 27, 2009  

Gorgeous shots!! You did a wonderful job with this family!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP