Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Photographer's Prayer

I found this today while blog surfing and LOVED it! Such a beautiful reminder of how I should bring myself to every session. It is always such a tremendous pleasure and honor to be able to help create memories for your family that will be a part of your lives in the years to come. I consider myself extremely blessed to do what I do.

The Photographer's Prayer

Oh God, as I bring my subject into focus and prepare to make each portrait, never let me forget that I'm creating treasures for some family, a keepsake for loved ones. Make me sensitive to the qualities and virtues of others, that I may draw out into the light the beautiful radiant belongings of their hearts.



Help me to be an artist, collecting the beauty of every soul, the glow of youth, the gentleness, the laughter or tears of each life that is precious in Thy sight. Deeper than a means of livelihood, give me the perspective to see my photographer's art as a service to others, making life richer and more memorable.



And, dear Lord, between the lights and shadows, the ups and downs and the rolling years, keep me from getting out of focus or off center, so that my life and work may be framed with dignity and colored with contentment ...



AMEN
Author Unknown


and a little bit of sweetness to go along with it too
DSC_5324 copyweb

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, www.followyourartphotography.com serving Utah County and Salt Lake county, Utah. Specializing in children, senior, and family portrait photography. Utah child photography, Utah child photographer, Utah family photography, Utah family photographer, Utah baby photography, Utah baby photographer, Utah senior photographer, Utah senior photography

6 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, November 25, 2008  

What a beautiful prayer and such a gorgeous pic!!

Rhonda Tuesday, November 25, 2008  

love it for two reasons - you are gifted and she is my baby.

Follow Your Art Photography Tuesday, November 25, 2008  

Oh Rhonda I knew you would love it!! So many more great ones to come!!

Tara Tuesday, November 25, 2008  

Gorgeous! And I love the prayer. Do you have an action for skin? Your skin always comes out gorgeous!

Anonymous Friday, November 28, 2008  

Beautiful little girl!! What a great prayer thanks for sharing it!

Smooth Sailing Friday, November 28, 2008  

What a great prayer. I love your site and of course Harmony the best (my niece). Your site inspires me and soothes me. Your talent is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP