Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Huge post comin' your way!

I just finished up this session and wow! I had sooo many that I love and I just can't imagine not sharing them, so here they are! I mean just look at this family, so dang gorgeous! Hope you love them guys!!

DSC_4046 copytextureweb

I told him Buzz Light Year was in my camera! SO CUTE!
DSC_4197 copyweb

DSC_4086 copyweb

DSC_4290 copyweb

DSC_4454 copy web

DSC_4026 copyweb

poor little guy lost his tooth in a playground accident! But I just loved his toothless grin!
DSC_3983 copyweb

DSC_4371 copyweb

DSC_4225 copyweb

DSC_4430copy web

DSC_3957 copyweb

DSC_4231 copy8x10web

DSC_4065 copyweb

DSC_4513 copyweb

and last but absolutely not least. The little outhouse.....had us all crackin' up!
DSC_4500 copyweb

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, located in Utah County, Utah. Baby, child, senior, and family portrait photographer.
www.followyourartphotography.com

10 comments:

Lauriann Sunday, November 16, 2008  

yes, that little outhouse is so funny!!! and the expression on that boy's face. Priceless.

Great set! and fun location.

Anonymous Sunday, November 16, 2008  

What a beautiful family and location! I love that tricycle!

Anonymous Sunday, November 16, 2008  

Tif, your talent is just unreal.

And can I say I'd love to photograph a 1 child family-- these big families are wearing me out!

Unknown Sunday, November 16, 2008  

These are so amazing. I adore your color.

Heather Monday, November 17, 2008  

These pictures are awesome! I love the variety of shots you got! Good stuff!

Harmony Tuesday, November 18, 2008  

Tiff, where is this place?? The pics are gorgeous, as always!

Vanessa Wednesday, November 19, 2008  

This is such an amazing post!!! I love them all, what a cute little boy! That was such a great day for a shoot!

Janae Thursday, November 20, 2008  

You do beautiful work! I love the vivid color! Awesome shoot!

Anonymous Sunday, November 23, 2008  

I cannot believe I just found your blog today!!! I absolutely love your photographs! These family pictures are perfection! You just gained another blog stalker! Thank you for sharing your work!

Meggan Thursday, December 18, 2008  

WOW! Amazing. Where in the world is this location. It is so awesome not to mention you really captured this little family in such an awesome way. I love your work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP