Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Loved this family!!

Oh what a fun family I had the opportunity to work with tonight. They were so awesome, sweet and up for anything I suggested! Can you believe mom said she isn't photogenic!! Absolutely, no way!! She is a natural in front of the camera and the camera loved her for sure and the whole family for that matter! We had the perfect weather, with a bit of cloud cover which allowed us to shoot wherever we wanted, so much fun! I have so many wonderful shots and I can't wait to share a lot more!! I was so excited to find this spot with a ton of just fallen leaves blanketing the ground. This little guy has blast throwing all of the leaves at his mom and dad! Anyways I only have one for tonight but will for sure show a lot more from this session!! Oh and also another home run on their outfits!! Love them!!

Oh I needed to add just one more. I'll be back with a ton from this session hopefully by the end of the week. Come back soon! Oh and one of these needs to be huge on canvas for sure!!

DSC_4381 copyweb

DSC_4270 copyweb


Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, located in Utah County, Utah. Baby, child, senior, and family photographer.
www.followyourartphotography.com

21 comments:

Anonymous Monday, November 03, 2008  

What a beautiful family!

Mark, Holly and Boys Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

What a cute family and I love, love, love the location you found with all the leaves! Beautiful!

Anonymous Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

Wow - gorgeous family! What a beautiful place, I'm sure they will love these!

Anonymous Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

This is a KILLER good looking family. Nice images.++

Anonymous Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

I love all of these. What a great choice of clothing! You do such amazing job with colors.

Vanessa Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

It was so fun to see you as well! It was a great day...and the colors are so fab!

These pictures are so great! I love them...what a cute family!

Anonymous Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

beautiful family and gorgeous photos. I love the colors!

Lori Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

Love the first one! Beautiful location!

Heidi Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

OMG, what a gorgeous location and the green and brown look great!! This has to be the perfect little family... absolutely love these :)

misty Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

The green and brown are perfect! The location is awesome. Absolutely beautiful family. Great job!++

Anonymous Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

These are gorgeous! Gorgeous family, gorgeous location and could their outfits get any more perfect?!
Wonderful work.

Jeni Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

amazing family portraits, great job!

Jess Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Mrs. Burns Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

Perfect colors! Love the family togetherness here! ++

Jean Smith Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

LOVE their outfits...they are such a cute family! super cute pictures...

Anonymous Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

These are so beautiful!! Love how relaxed they look, you have captured moments to cherish for a lifetime, A++.

Jennifer Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

oh wow what a beautiful family and what gorgeous colors!

Summer Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

I love your website!! It's pret6tynew right? So cute ! Love what you have done with everything!

Brooke Thursday, November 06, 2008  

beautiful family!!!!!! love that first shot those...white whatever they are rock

Anonymous Thursday, November 06, 2008  

These are awesome. Love their outfits too and dad's hair is so awesome. Fab work!

Shelf Monday, November 10, 2008  

Love, Love your work. I can not wait to see the rest of these. Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP