Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

There's nothing like the love between a mother and daughter

Oh I had such a fun opportunity to photograph a fellow photographer and her daughter tonight. I am so thrilled at the pictures I got of the 2 of them together. There is such a intimate bond between mother and daughter and I'm so glad I was able to capture a few of those fleeting moments that pass by all too quickly. I may share a few more but for tonight this is it I am off to bed for some very needed sleep. I hope you love them!

Oh my goodness.....this picture makes my heart smile and my eyes well up with tears, I ADORE IT!
DSC_4732 copyweb

DSC_4880 copy web

DSC_4644 copy warmer web2

Tiffany Burke, Follow Your Art Photography, located in Utah County, Utah. Baby, child, senior, and family portrait photographer.
www.followyourartphotography.com

19 comments:

Cherron Saturday, November 08, 2008  

These are sooo precious!

Alaina Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh you are AMAZING Tiffany! I can't say enough. Hope you don't mind that I direct traffic this way from my blog.

I am seriously in love.

Beth Benoit Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Amazing! I just love your work!

TheBowlingFamily Saturday, November 08, 2008  

These are so good! I love the emotion in them.
Stephanie

Mark, Holly and Boys Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Ooooh! I love the last one with the lollipop! How sweet :)

Rachel Saturday, November 08, 2008  

These are beautiful! I love the first one!

Keri Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Wow...these are gorgeous!

Laurie Mire Photography Saturday, November 08, 2008  

ooohhh! love the second one...what a wonderful capture of mom and her daughter.

heddomarie Saturday, November 08, 2008  

BEAUTIFUL!!! oh that first one.. man. just awesome.

Jennifer Saturday, November 08, 2008  

oh how beautiful are these, gorgeous.

Follow Your Art Photography Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Thank you so much everyone! I'm so happy that these all touched your heart the way that they did mine!

Linnea Saturday, November 08, 2008  

So beautiful. That first picture is just so striking.

Brooke Sunday, November 09, 2008  

girl I love them! so clear ;) i want some !!! anyways dont forget to holla if it works

Anonymous Sunday, November 09, 2008  

Oh wow, those are so special!

Julie Parker Monday, November 10, 2008  

These are stinkin' CUTE!

Brittany Tuesday, November 11, 2008  

LOVE that first one.... so sweet! Great Job as always!

Anonymous Tuesday, November 11, 2008  

These are stunning! Again your work is incredible!!

Vanessa Wednesday, November 12, 2008  

The first one is one of my all time favs EVER!!!! TOUCHING!

Jess Friday, November 14, 2008  

I love it too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP