Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, October 17, 2008

I'll say it again, I just love fall!

I was so lucky to have an awesome combination for my last session. Beautiful kids, amazing light, and everything fall. I couldn't wait to post these, I just love them. I will have more, but this is all I have for now. Please check back, I have 2 sessions this weekend so I hope to have some amazing shots form those as well!! Still waiting on my website.......patiently waiting........

I have to say that this picture is my new favorite! Something about it just speaks volumes to me......
DSC_1899web

what a little sweetie she was!
DSC_1926 copyweb

Ok and here is something fun I played around with in Photoshop. I thought it might be fun to see if I could make this leaf red instead of green. Fun experiment!

The original
DSC_1938 copy web2

and a fun twist with a warmer edit and a red leaf. Yep, photoshop is FUN!
DSC_1938 copy web

And because I seriously fell in love with this little pumpkin patch we went to, I took my baby back the next day to play. I got this picture which is going to get printed big!! And now she gets a huge, huge break from pictures!!!! Poor little thing with her paparazzi mom....geez!
DSC_2423 copyweb

9 comments:

Anonymous Friday, October 17, 2008  

I love the shot of your daughter and the pumpkin. The colours are beautiful. Makes me wish I had a little one to take out to the local pumpkin patch but my 22 year old refuses most pictures. Thank you for sharing. I get a lot of inspiration from your site. Karen

Keri Friday, October 17, 2008  

These are gorgeous as usual! What a great location! I may "borrow" your Photoshop technique since we don't have much of a fall in Louisiana. :-)

Anonymous Friday, October 17, 2008  

The picture of your little girl is adorable! It is hard to put the camera down when they are so cute and you want to capture everything!!

I enjoy your work so much!

Melissa G.
Montana

Carrie Friday, October 17, 2008  

gorgeous as always. i love the photoshop, the red leaf rocks!

and what else do you expect when you have a beautiful baby and one who is so completely photogenic!

Mark, Holly and Boys Friday, October 17, 2008  

Love these! I can't wait for our turn! :) I have to mention how much I love the photoshopped version of the boy with the leaf! And that last one of your daughter too. Super cute.

. Saturday, October 18, 2008  

greaqt job with the leaf! you can't even tell that it was not the origional color. And the last one with your daughter is beautiful. the color is perfect.

Anonymous Saturday, October 18, 2008  

Oh, how I love the boy the gorgeous boy in the pumpkin patch!
The leaf is way cool! The green and red amazing! Also, love the pumkin picture with your daughter!
The cutie in the chair is fun and playful. Those are my favorite shots! Who is that adorble girl with the hat, and jean jacket? What a great capture? Your art is
the moment in life that every parent savours!

We adore you!!! So blessed to have our friendship.

L

Anonymous Sunday, October 19, 2008  

Oh wow! I absolutely love this photo. It is stunning.. and kind of calm at the same time. I love it! beautiful daughter!

Kristin Wilkerson Monday, October 20, 2008  

I love how you changed the color of that leaf but still kept it looking so natrual. It's really great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP